User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FLT Rnd 1: Art Vs Davedilly (DaveD Wins)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

FLT Rnd 1: Art Vs Davedilly (DaveD Wins)

https://youtu.be/aThWKowmGaE?si=5XEnh7UiXRstOWZV

RULES

3 BARS MIN
    4 BARS MAX
    DUE FIVE DAYS FROM BATTLE SET UP BY 11:59PST
    NO RECYCLING
    NO BITING
    NO FEEDING
    NONE OF THE BULL SHIT
    MUST CHECK IN

AGREE ON LINES IN CHECK IN
    IF NOT AGREED UPON SECOND VERSE MUST MATCH FIRST VERSE

@Art.
    @daveDILLY

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Re: FLT Rnd 1: Art Vs Davedilly

Whattup homie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

ahh shit
    good luck

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

I'll have 6 up tonight @daveDILLY

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

----------
    Battle Record
    3-3

marvelous aka art

i pack dat steel boii - so I dont need my crew to put you in ur place..
    im quick 2 show up @your home alone and raise that iron to marv’s face

i’ll finger blast ya girl easy - she’d love 2B on top of me..
    a little sweet talk & i cadaver spread open with my hands inside like a autopsy

ur HOF song 2 that dead chick was touching - she sounds like a prize..
    but I guess it was good bifurcate, just wish i could've done that 2 her thighs

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Shits changed since uve been inside, the eagles are great & in their prime
    I'd tell you about the tush push, but you'd have flash backs to your prison time
    u fake flaggin, not the thug type, if i have to say ur name twice? then its on site
    I'll run up on him like, whats the dilly Dilly, and crack him with a broken bud lite
    take notes on my battles to solve ur problems first, u need a lot of work
    Shit i could give this catalyst and he still couldnt break down a solid verse

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: FLT Rnd 1: Art Vs Davedilly (OPEN 4 VOTES)

marvelous aka art

dope
    diggin it
    fire lotb

vs

I'd tell you about the tush push, but you'd have flash backs to your prison time
    lmao solid
    u fake flaggin, not the thug type, if i have to say ur name twice? then its on site
    I'll run up on him like, whats the dilly Dilly, and crack him with a broken bud lite
    very well worded but kinda corny with the whats the dilly dilly
    diggin it

this was a good battle. I have Dilly taking this though. that good bifurcate shit was slick

v/DDilly

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i back dat steel boii - so I dont need my crew to put you in ur place..

Haven't seen this nameflip on Art before. He was using that before my time. Dope.

Wasn't feeling this. And this is why. Lmao. That's my new thing. And this is why. Anyways, I've seen cadaver flipped alot of different ways, this variant didn't do much to expand on it's usage.

THIS. This was dumb nice, probably the best wp I've seen in a long time. It wasn't just the wp, it was the personal too. I fucking loved it. It was a complete bar from top to bottom. I would have given this +8 in the mag. Props.

Lmao. Nice.

Dope.

While this wasn't as amazing as Dave's lotb, this was your own lotb, and it worked perfectly for me.

I have this 3-2 Art. Dope battle on both ends.

v-Art

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by daveDILLY View Post
    marvelous aka art

Yeah I fuck wit it
    Nice I liked it..
    Dawg… this shit is retarded Hot… dope ass fucking wordplay/personal
    Dude.. u stepped it up here, best I seen from u.. that last bar was super harsh

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    Haha yeah I like
    this was cool
    Yeah dude, this was smooth as fuck
    Dope verse like usual.. overall this fucking battle was good.. I wish y’all would of went 16 each so I can read more.. I gotta give it to dilly tho.. I got 3 good bars vs 3 good bars it’s just that one from Dave was a step up..

Vote daveD

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

fun read here for an FL

marvelous aka art

cool home alone flip

This was OK to me... hands inside was a cool added touch (lol)

this was a crazy wp actually. flipped well enough.. this tipped ur verse up

decent personal. pretty solid overall

this was alright

I've seen catalyst before(I've done it) but the setup & execution made it hit better

Overall ur flips an setups a bit higher than dillys imo.. which made it close
    edging Dave having the closer heavy hit..
    V Dilly

Battle Record
    5-0

is his name marv or something? I guess this is ok, I mean I like the concept but the wording is weird
    nah not feelin, cadaver is prettt played
    not gonna research chicks names who he made diss tracks to so I’ll take your word for it, but this was a solid bar, good closer

Vs

lol I liked it
    if this was supposed to be a Dillion mulvaney punch then man it coulda been fire but I do not like how it was done here
    meh

I didn’t like this battle really and I’m sorry for that. After seeing how the other guys voted, I thought to myself “damn this is gonna be a good read”, but god no. I think people are just calling lines good so they get their votes rated higher when it’s their turn to receive votes. Idk man maybe it’s me who’s in a funk but I doubt it. This is why I prefer battling strictly on ncs, stupid wordplays and basic concepts aren’t praised the way they are over here. Whatever though. Tough to choose a winner and I’m sorry if it seems like I’m hating or something but I’m really not. I’m not in this tourney so I have no reason to act gay.

Vote dave dilly alias scum foh if you people really think he just got out of doing a 6 year bid and said to himself “oh yeah lemme go straight to rb and text battle” lmao yeah ok idiots

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by daveDILLY View Post
    marvelous aka art

I liked this tbh. A little wordy
    Not a fan
    Fire

vs

Dead
    Nah not feeling
    Decent. Worded really well just thought it didn’t have much sting to it

Well dilly’s verse compared to the shit I just voted on is a night and day difference. Shit was fire. Good fucking shit. Art I thought ur bars were fine too. U didn’t do anything too crazy & dilly just ended up edging u. Would have been diff prolly if it was 10-12

v/ Dilly
    Make Front Lines Great Again

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dilly wins