User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: WK19: (11-9) MV vs. (0-1) King Dee Bee (King Dee Bee Wins)

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: WK19: (11-9) MV vs. (0-1) King Dee Bee (OPEN FOR VOTES)

6-4 king

Battle Record
    3-17

MV bars were hard to follow.. nd too wordy... the "king size" line had me dying lol.. great execution

v-king
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have King. MV's opener was fire. Great pacing. But the second line was a chore to get through as it was long-winded. It hit. I mean it hit better than the usual stuff he comes with. It was actually super harsh. It just took so long to get to. If he could of trimmed it down a bit it would of complemented the setup perfectly. King was nice. Short and sweet. A self-nameflip. Which I can tolerate if it's been used before since it's his name and I know that we rarely flip our own names as battlers. It might have been used on other "King" people, but as for Bee I haven't seen it used specifically on him.

v-KDB

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

7-5 King Dee Bee wins