User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Cybertronian War - PART ONE (SixShots Uprising)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

The Cybertronian War - PART ONE (SixShots Uprising)

The Cybertronian War - PART ONE (SixShots Uprising)

Scavenging half dead planets. Barely clinging to life with metallic hands
    Condemed to this rusted junkian planet for being subordinate to Galvatron plans
    Cosmic atmosphere's barely breathable. Exhaust fumes depleted passed refuel
    Who would think the extravagant lackluster battle against Ultra Magus would be my last duel?
    My ranks steadily on decline. While Blitwing made a gut-wrenching power move
    I'd side with StarScream but he still thinks 2nd in command is cool.
    Envied Megatron's Ruled. Iron fists tactics. Knew I'd never squeal on my comrades
    Despite the water boarding. Ironhide never got info outside of military dog tags
    the gutless attacks were relentess. Optimus Prime's strategic warfare primitive at best
    I was One Cybertronic laser beam away from blowing the matrix right outta his chest
    Empowered by dark engergon with an explosive nature to rep the Decepticon emblem
    scrolled through the long list of allies, while fully trusting none of 'em
    Enlisted that Engergon-grabbing, double-talking Swindle simply
    until he was spotted at Autobot City fraternizing with the enemy
    Obliterate. Destroy. Recharge. Repeat. the hitlist was embedded on my cerebellum
    Warpath, Sunstreaker, Bronz, Bumblee. Knew none were on my level
    so I acquired the combaticons and left StarScream, that arrogant punk, behind
    & stormed Teletran One. disrupted the signaling and malfunctioned its design
    but the backup generation kicked in and supplied energon boosts through the station
    so I took out Blaster and his legion of cassette tapes to disengage satellite communications
    then the combaticons flanked the rear entrance; oil carcinogens protruding from gaseous exposure
    That left 15% of the autobot personnel buried beneath the cave smashed by the bolders
    So we continued the attack the same force that made StarScream obsolete
    Counterstrikes were meek at the best, this time Megatron won't command us to retreat
    So I deployed Thrust, Derge, Cyclonus, and the stunticons to continue the punishment
    & trampled over the carcasses but someone forgot the dinobots were under it
    because energon charged my drunken ambition the pursuit continued to level all foe
    Perplexed antics led the reckless confrontations, but Tripticon was near invisible
    Who fired off 20 cluster missiles leaving Grimlock and Snarl extinct beyond recognition
    Back into the far east of Autobots HQ, Optimus Prime recanted regretted his decision
    So I strutted up to prime with the guns blazin and realized Bruticus AWOL on this mission
    the vacancy left was quickly filled by Menacer who took over that the position
    Next recruits saw Astrotrain, Blitwing, and Octane barricading the corridors with combustible toxins
    send message back to Galvatron but Shockwave managed to scrambling it up again
    Even contacted SoundWave to deploy Lazerbeak and Ratbat to decode the message clearly
    despite the failed communication and sabotaged espionage attempts, Galvatron could finally hear me
    So I continued the relentless attack, on the verge of the Autobot demise
    but understood treachery lurked amongst my lieutenants; Jetfire's the most I despise
    cause he infiltrated the decipticons ranks masquerading as one of our allies
    before I could give the Kill orders. I'd have to irradicate and expose his disguise

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: The Cybertronian War - PART ONE (SixShots Uprising)

Any feedback on this. Upping for the one and only time.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

done!

Jicera - the only pic ihv NoNun2's Avatar

I’d say and that’s why sometimes the power is with the pawn… no one ever taught me how to play chess though
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    As much as I hallucinate and see him…
    I’m willing to take that chance

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

I’ll teach you

Jicera - the only pic ihv NoNun2's Avatar

@yg teach me what?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    As much as I hallucinate and see him…
    I’m willing to take that chance