User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WEEK 9 MAGAZINE

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

WEEK 9 MAGAZINE

https://i.imgur.com/CGfZiqL.png

What’s up everyone, I was bored n stoned so I figured I’d make a quick mag. For the most part shit has been moving pretty smooth.. voting could be a little quicker but when isn’t that a problem…having a few new members sign up over the last two weeks is a huge plus.. wuxia and his 7 aliases are missing but we will get by without them for now… shout out to @Spree for beating me in the finals of the Strike A Pose tourney. I knew he was going to get me back for that last pic battle we did, I just wish I would of won this one instead of when it didn’t matter lol

https://i.imgur.com/UmoO3NR.png
    REVIEW OF LAST WEEK

SAP FINAL: Kill spree vs Miracle
    What can I say, dude beat me.. I even tried to drop more bars then he wanted to go to get the upper hand n dude still trashed me.. but hey that’ll happen when battling spree in a pic battle.. dope verse.. n if I’m gonna lose to someone I don’t mind it being him
    Ryno vs Exalted.
    Close fucking battle.. this shit ended 5-4 in ryno favor.. ryno dropped an hour after then battle was set n still managed to pull off the win.. I personally voted for exalted but it could have gone either way, as u can see from the votes… I didn’t think it was a fire battle but both was consistently swinging… Ive seen both come harder but that’s not to take away from them last week, they both still did their thing….in the end ryno wins
    Slayerr vs broken halo
    Broken is like the new echelon… dude does not understand line limits lol … battle started off with slay saying he’s going 10, broken then agrees then drops 27 lines.. I gave him the chance to edit, he never did so I had to edit it to his first ten lines.. also he needs to read some other verses n learn to put together a battle verse.. slay came in with a decent verse, nothing crazy but def a cool few bars… in the end slay grabbed this w pretty easy
    Art. VS EyeDealIstic
    Art dropped a decent line or two, definitely didn’t get af bout this battle cuz the last two bars he gave up n just wrote words… eye spent more time on his set up n story lines and coloring his verse then he did with actual writing the verse.. if he put that much time into being creative n battling he will be a problem. Art gets the KO wit ease
    MV vs Home rektor
    HR no shows and mv wins, no shows always suck when u spend the time to write a verse.. mv is consistent as always n dropped a cool verse, HR is a fucking turd
    Mac vs Midwest
    Mid was active as fuck then just disappeared… dude GONE.. he no shows.. Mac didn’t even have to worry bout dropping a verse
    Slecht vs Mal diction
    Slecht no shows n Mal drops a verse that had a real 2001 vibe… not played but just that style of writing when I started.. I honestly didn’t read the whole thing.. sucks he had to waste his time for a no show
    DaveDILLY vs Allen knight
    DD didn’t even have to waste his time cuz AK no showed like he always does

TOP PUNCHES

& you ain’t no Street Fighter, the hood won’t call ya
    Fuckin Ryu ain’t swingin arms, especially with a body like E Honda -spree
    We made ur bed shake. she spread legs lettin me snack quick
    U woke up w/a chip on ur shoulder after feeling a wet Dip in the mattress-exalted
    pipe ya moms for a slight thriller , if I cross ya girl , mannn fuck filler
    I’ll make sure to give that dame time , and tapped my wrist after I drill her -art

https://i.imgur.com/yloEyef.png

PREDICTIONS

@JEM. vs @hello there
    I don’t think I’ve ever read a HT verse.. I remember jem n it my memory is correct he was a decent battler.. definitely a good sign up, let me go check out a HT verse real quick… I’m back n dude is definitely a problem also.. from what I seen looks like some clean wording with a punch to go with it… should be a good even battle.. n I think it’ll be close but imma give the w to JEM
    @Mac vs @Slayerr.
    This is gonna be close.. as far as match ups go I feel like both these dude r on the same level.. both post a verse with jabs then throw a haymaker or two in the mix.. tough call it’s gonna be close n come down to whoever wants it more.. I think Slayerr
    @Art. Vs @Phalanx
    Should be a good one, I seen a recent few bars from phal n he’s got a chance.. art as been on a roll this season n is currently the champ.. 2 of my loses the season come from this dude.. he’s a problem n gonna be tough to beat.. I suggest phal goes hard or he’s leaving with a L…. Vote ART
    @Exalted. Vs @Spree
    This gonna be good, exalted is undefeated so far and doesn’t plan on stopping… problem is he got a problem in front of him this week… Kill Spree.. and wen this dude starts writing not many make it out… I think this will be BOTW.. with kill spree getting the win
    @miracle vs @Slashe
    The 1-2 shit I seen from Slashe was good so I’m pumped to see what he can do in 10 lines.. good luck n drop hard.. cuz imma bring that heat
    @MV vs @mal diction
    I’m not sure if make verse last week was written bc he knew dude wasn’t going to show but he got his work cut out for him this week.. MV is consistent n can be a prob if you underestimate him.. I think he will take this, prove me wrong Mal
    @brokenhalo vs @Echelon
    Should also be a close battle… I think broken is def better n I like reading him more but anything can happen vote broken
    @daveDILLY vs @EyeDealIstic
    Dave been elevating nicely.. yes I’ll take credit. Nah but he definitely steps up every time I read hit shit.. eye better focus on bars and not showmanship.. dilly got this easy I think

Last edited by miracle; March 12th, 2024 at 11:31 PM

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: WEEK 9 MAGAZINE

Dope read. Good stuff

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Who said stoners can’t be productive

Good mag thanks

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope mag thank you

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Dope mag.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    Dope mag.
    U bastard. Now u show up

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

man I just don't have the time, I forget tbh. I do love reading this shit tho.
    Last edited by Allen Knight; March 13th, 2024 at 09:13 PM
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    3-17

wow ... the feeling is mutual ... if i can labor my way through reading yall verses then yall can read mine...
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    4-8

@miracle dope stuff man... way to things active homie.