Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: WK21 CHAMP MATCH: Kill Spree (6-3) vs Exalted.(8-8)(EX WINS)

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: WK21 CHAMP MATCH: Kill Spree (6-3) vs Exalted.(8-8)(OPEN FOR VOTES)

Doc's mart in seconds was pretty dope. the only complaint i have( and i literally had to break both bars down to find issues to choose a winner) is the set up. kick this lame brand came off as forced. i think find another way to link the ideas would have served this bar better. but thats it both bars were fire imo. i thought ex was very methodical on his word choice to make the impact of the concept "softmod" relevant.

v/Ex

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: WK21 CHAMP MATCH: Kill Spree (6-3) vs Exalted.(8-8)(OPEN FOR VOTES)

5-3 ex

- - - Updated - - -
    @Spree

Give @Exalted. his 1-2 medal

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: WK21 CHAMP MATCH: Kill Spree (6-3) vs Exalted.(8-8)(EX WINS)

Ex had the cleaner wording/execution but the impact was light.

Spree had the more creative and impactful punch but choppy wording.

Tough call, and in most cases - I would always vote for the cleaner wording/delivery but I think Sprees was just a tad bit more solid, as far as impact.

Spree with the Edge.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Ex had the cleaner wording/execution but the impact was light.

Spree had the more creative and impactful punch but choppy wording.

Tough call, and in most cases - I would always vote for the cleaner wording/delivery but I think Sprees was just a tad bit more solid, as far as impact.

Spree with the Edge.
    Ur late lmao this shit in the closed section… drops some votes in LLL

Ex - brilliantly cheeky in how 'personal' it was. I caught and loved the double meaning in 'bypassing restrictions' in as a software and RB sense.

Spree - you struck me as a more seasoned writer, the way you weaved in the brand, shopping and mart references in both lines. Well done, though I think it might have been overdone to the extent that it dulls the edge/punchiness of what you're saying. I think Ex tipped you on this point.

v/ Ex