User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Zero Tolerance

GrYm StYlE

Zero Tolerance

I have low tolerance for fake shit and you cats are tryin'' my patience / it''s a shame to think of the keystrokes you wasted to make it
    So face it....in this hip-hop matrix you''re all placed at "basic" / if this board were a flavor meter you''d rank as tasteless
    I''ll have you singin'' "Amazin'' Graces" after I draw at 10 paces / faces glaze when the fire I spit turns into blazes
    Wack mc''s like Correct can''t impress with stale text / if you really want to be "correct" next time use Spell Check
    Mercenary soundin'' silly, you keep cryin'' so what''s the dealy / how can you be a mercenary when you''re hard as wet lillies
    And Violator violated when he attempted to rap / posting on the daily, and every single one of them wack
    I get belligerent ''cause half of you are illiterate; the others ignorant / with a collective I.Q. of 2...with a curve on it
    Lyrakid and Nabil lack the lyrical ammo to battle / my grammatical shrapnel disentegrates your bones to rattles
    I''m out of this world like comets, you''ll think I''m Sadaam when my bomb hits / I use to spit on the mic but now I vomit
    My riddles will ridicule makin'' you b!tch@s look pitiful / I''m unfuckwitable ''cause what I spit at you is never hospitable
    Now who REALLY wants to battle ''cause if you spit...I''m blockin'' it / then I''ll rip this whole site into scripts and text documents

Zig Zag
    hmmmm

Zig Zag
    ok whatever......

Genetikz
    sorry dawg wasent feelin dis