User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: stop making: vs threads and g-unit threads, you fuckwits

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

stop making: vs threads and g-unit threads, you fuckwits

i've had to sit and watch this shit for the last few months on rb and i'm getting bored to the point of puking BLOOD. we have an abundance of herbs on rb with no imagination whatsoever so who keep making threads like:

"who's better? wack rapper a or wack rapper b?"

heres a newflash, they both fucking suck dickweed, stop freeposting with your ignorance.

the other variety of boring thread that keeps getting made revolves around 50 cent and his bumchums g-unit. look, g-unit fucking suck, its a clinical fact, they have no talent. no, i take that back, the collective talent of g-unit could just about cover the head of a pin, just about. just because eminem and dre signed a rapper who raps like hes retarded you fucking herbs wanna jump on his dick, fuck you.

you ever heard the saying "better to let people think you're an idiot than open your mouth and confirm it?". if you've made a 50 cent thread or a vs thread this applies to YOU. please go and play in traffic and make my world a happier place.

or am i being a little too extreme?

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

G.Hod
    Yes, you are being a little too extreme. . If it's G-Unit that interests them, let them discuss it. Nobody's making fun of what you listen to. Besides, I'm sure they'll take a few comments from some kid at a rap board quite seriously, right? Errr, no.

Born2flow
    g...g...g... G-UNIT!!!!!!

Newbies don't know that ya'll already talk about theses things..........i think a mod should make a sticky.........

Battle Record
    8-1
    Originally posted by Lyricali
    Yes, you are being a little too extreme. . If it's G-Unit that interests them, let them discuss it. Nobody's making fun of what you listen to. Besides, I'm sure they'll take a few comments from some kid at a rap board quite seriously, right? Errr, no.
    theres a difference between making the odd g-unit thread and new threads being made every 5 seconds saying "50 cut himself shaving!" or something along them lines.

no-ones forcing them to read this. interesting how you assume i'm a kid, kid. they should take my RANT seriously because they obviously dont take hip-hop seriously by making comparisons between g-unit and the lox or any other groups or artists doper than them.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Em-UhTh-Double Guh-Ah MuhThugga's Avatar
    The thing is that they don't discuss about it. A common 50 Cent thread would go....

WUt dO Y'aLL FiNk abOUt 50CENT??? I FiNK HEs HOtT 2 DEatH. FUCK E'ERBODY DAT FINK DIFFIRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoRd
    wORd
    WORD
    word
    WorD
    wOrD
    (Intelligent response with rational reasons as to why 50 Cent is complete garbage)
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!
    HATER!!!!!!
    FUCK U YOU HATIN ASS BITCH!!!!!!!
    U JUS JELOUS!!!!
    50 CENT RULEZ BITCH!!!!!FUCK YOU COCKSUCKIN HATER!!!!!!!
    50 CENT HATIN ASS BITCH!!!!!!!
    **closed**

flump
    ok im in a good mood so i will let this say open, and maybe ill sticky it cause its true

Banned
    Battle Record
    5-13
    give it time johnny... a couple more months and their will be a new pop/rap fad that they will be talking about

Elevating Beyond Perfect Derive's Avatar
    Battle Record
    38-18
    ya daz tru, but damn juz chill jhonny your bein all uptight and shit just calmn down yo, things will change
    The Takeover

Battle Record
    1-1
    The thing is that they don't discuss about it. A common 50 Cent thread would go....

WUt dO Y'aLL FiNk abOUt 50CENT??? I FiNK HEs HOtT 2 DEatH. FUCK E'ERBODY DAT FINK DIFFIRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WoRd
    wORd
    WORD
    word
    WorD
    wOrD
    (Intelligent response with rational reasons as to why 50 Cent is complete garbage)
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!
    HATER!!!!!!
    U JUS JELOUS!!!!
    **closed**
    LmaO...The Bracketed Would Be Me Or You..Or Someone Similar..

LoL@'Fuckwits'

J-Wizzle
    true

The MRB
    Originally posted by MuhThugga

WoRd
    wORd
    WORD
    word
    WorD
    wOrD
    FUCK YOU!!!!!!
    HATER!!!!!!
    U JUS JELOUS!!!!
    **closed**
    FUCK U 50 CENT HATIN ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    8-1
    lmao^^

oh please dont start that formula in here.

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    0-1
    i feel you johnny... a crackdown is in order... but as Lyricali stated
    " If it's G-Unit that interests them, let them discuss it. "

can't deny them that. but i already figured out a solution.

<center>G. Buttersworth™</center>

-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Lyrical Killer
    50 is overatted he makes 1 song now all of them are tight

G.Hod
    Originally posted by Johnny 6-feet

theres a difference between making the odd g-unit thread and new threads being made every 5 seconds saying "50 cut himself shaving!" or something along them lines.

no-ones forcing them to read this. interesting how you assume i'm a kid, kid. they should take my RANT seriously because they obviously dont take hip-hop seriously by making comparisons between g-unit and the lox or any other groups or artists doper than them.
    I agree with the first paragraph. . As for the second, perhaps they don't envision hip-hop at the level that you, the almighty Johnny 6-feet does. I'm sure you were a bit "immature" the first time you became a member on an Internet board.

Also, I love how a simple mention of the word "kid," rather than "man" or whatever you would like to be called can never go without a "witty" return post. . Nobody seems content to swallow their Internet pride.