Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • thehandsofgod

5 71.43%
  • .:Stem:.

2 28.57%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: thehandsofgod (1-1) vs. .:Stem:. (1-0)

Battle Record
    20-7

thehandsofgod (1-1) vs. .:Stem:. (0-0)

Alright New Rules..

8-20 LINE Maximum

Check Ins : TUESDAY

Verses By : THURSDAY

No Biting, D/R, Recycling of Any Kind..
    - MadMan -

Former Administrator's: Yes, We're That Much Better

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

So2Speak
    wha up this is my check in hollaaa................................i hope this is a good battle i aint never seen none of stems shit befor good luck

AraTeo
    yeh good luck to...yeh im the unnoticed lol......by the way Sureal im 1-0 coz that peyo dood didnt sh0w...u only have me as 0-0

AraTeo
    check in...........by the way...im UK time so ill drop thursday but i mean if ur confused if we have time difference........................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

AraTeo
    (kass walks in staggerin after a boozy nite in his Buffy The Vampire Slayer underpants

Like kids that recite the 7days…u know ya weak… dam THOGS an emergency,
    Originally posted by TheHandsOfGod
    yo im kinda wack i guess GAME didnt think i was a DANGEROUS member lol snifff sniffffffffffffffffffffff
    Ya skill is like ya time here..TOOWEAK…that’s why ya never heard of me.
    Originally posted by TheHandsOfGod
    wha up this is my check in hollaaa................................i hope this is a good battle i aint never seen none of stems shit befor good luck
    Ur a net geak with nothing to do, that’s why wins THOG ya got so many,
    Like stuk on hangman for MA-AG-, when it comes to pussy u don’t get N-E.
    Beware coz this fag means sodomy, if he say he gonna meat ya end,
    Failed with being murder inc, coz he chokt when attemptin to eat my pen.
    Like people who hate bills delivered, THOG aint n2 fee-males,
    Theres one place on the net for ya verses and that’s not here its junk e mails.
    You are a no body, just like one of Henry the 8ths wives heads,
    Couldn’t be RED-E for Stem, even if yu coloured E of my name Red.
    I heard ya had a fling with alldig…not just in rap do u suck on mikes,(sorry dig)
    This penis skills is tyred out, like pervs who get their fuck on with bikes.
    So u can mind ya language ill put a dictionary in ya brain,
    Born to a 12 yr old anorexic…weak nigga still cudnt bring the pain.
    Your the unknown least favourite of UT, like sheek of the LOX,
    Playin cricket with herpes…is da only time u have illness in a box.(his sig)
    Like fatkids on diets…in battles you must like to lose,
    This dood too poor for footwear, so ill never kno a day in ur shoes.
    We don’t want you…type the site address and not even welcome paged,
    Im afraid despite ya lines bein played,a win to me…WILL NOT BE STAGED.

So2Speak
    good i still got this in befor 12 midnight so its still tuseday cuz i just got home like a hour ago n remberd i had to spit lololol funny huh.....

like just plainted seeds, u stilla stem-not-yet-a-tree,so kid if ima red wood how can u even think to con-tend-to-me//
    wid 10 losses uve felt the loss to ass burning,like gays-with-out-the-jelly,fuck stem why not just sprout when i slice-out-ya-belly//
    enjoy ur ride cuz ill lock ur seak cuz u dont no how like fariners-at-fairs,n get ready to get served STEM with more Dirt n Watter like im a gardener-who-cares//
    i come sick to battles like gay guys that like to fight-thugs-for-there-fetish,cuz the way ill fight STEM u should call THA REGIME cuz they might-rush-for-the-medics//
    press RECORD cuz STEMS showin when-wack-rhymes-attack,cuz he threw out garbage into this battle with out nowin whats comin like thugs in diffrent sets with-out-nines-n-gats//
    its ok stem if u loose cuz u can say u just loss-like-ur-crew,cuz u wont elevate enought to beat me cuz ill make shure to toss-knifes-at-ur-roots//(ut beat the regime)
    ill ORDER u like ur avy cuz its a army-cap-tin,cuz u got no clue about this battle like ur at a PHANTOM of the OPRA show and u get alarmed-by-masked-men//
    i got alot of stanima to spit cuz im able for a long-diss-tance,u lost-this-en-stance,cuz i posted my verse ur carear is over-its-fin-ished//
    ur shot at site like WANTED MEN trying to cross-the-border,wid dat BOX of pre writines ud have a better chance to state ur CASE at law-n-order//(box=case)
    wid a wack verse like that im amazed that u allmost have a thousand-posts,cuz my verse come wid straight SICKNESS like farmers aroused-by-goats//
    ive lost 4 times n u think ur better then u boy rember u got ten-defeats,cuz ill push u under the ground so u can say ur names when stems-depleat//
    the only sickness from u when u spit is when u give blow jobs while ur riding-with-boys,uve been chozen for DEATH so dieings-not-ur-choice//
    ur traped no were to run like animals-in-zoo's,call me ur MAID cuz this loss is coming on a plater the way its gonna be handed-to-you//
    theyll thank me cuz the way STEMS dead cuz i killed-this-wack-emcee,even if like TED WILLAMS i froze ur body ur soul still-cant-out-last-me//
    with another loss added ur 11 losses i think uve betraid-ur-crew,cuz UT tkoed the REGIME n ill do-the-same-to-u//
    cuz THOG is known to out-last-the-best,this bouts-a-vet,cuz ill handle u n up root u with-out-the-stem//

So2Speak
    aight peeps both verses are in up this shit on votes its a tight battle holla............................................. .................................

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Props to both of you
    ya'll got some good shit
    ya'lll pretty much tied up in everything
    but honestly i gotta give this to TheHandsOfGod
    his shit was a lil bit better then stems
    was developed a lil harder

vote-THOG

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

Conflict
    ight this was really hot... both had great punches n were deep wit them
    thog got it tho... his punches were more consistant n personal
    so was stem's but thog had better display of hard hitting punches

Battle Record
    14-46
    aight...stem=u'r shit was aight, flow wasn't bad..just the punches culd of been better...thog=u'r shit is like strenuous to read even when i maximize my screen..the flow was simply almost horrible...the punches were aight...personals atleast...the dissin his name got old...overall i think i felt stem more...more clean cut and easier to read and had sum aight disses...vote=stem

So2Speak
    what the fuck is that my flow was horible HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kid just cuz i murked u dont hate n another thing i never flow horible so shut ur mouth befor u sound like a dumb shit aight constant loser bitch

aight keep upin

MoRbId
    i agree w/ constant.. that was kinda hard to read, but good punches an some of the personals... even tho it took time to read i liked it. i was feelin it more than the other. so it gits my vote...

i cant write ne more.. its fuckin 3:48 in the morn... damn i need to git to bed.

Battle Record
    30-12
    i was going to vote but fuck that
    ....way to stretch the whole fucking thread...
    my god

AraTeo
    wait the thing is tho......is u copy and past THOGS verse onto word it comes to 32 lines...o well......dam if i lose that a real shame............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

......................... bribeone's Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-11
    good verses to both two different styles here.....nice multies THOG .....but afetr reading it twice i have to go witt stem..his was more to the point harder hittin and just came out clearer.......
    very close though..

vote=SteM
    Bribeone
    Artificial Intelligence