battles (two of which should
    be championship battles)
    and post your links in the
    designated thread under
    the LLL Office Forum.

-G. Hod

Battle Record
    36-6
    Checkin In...........How many lines same as last week???

10 lines or 5 bars?

============================================

Battle Record
    29-26
    check in

how come we up against each other again?

g'luck tak
    ANNIHILATION
    OR
    DESTRUCTION

Battle Record
    29-26
    aight im droping it in a few

ANNIHILATION
    OR
    DESTRUCTION

Battle Record
    29-26
    like world "war 2" im overpowering 'the weak "taktik" of a great power// (battled once already)
    with killer 'textual persu' i'll devour through you like acid in a rain shower//

'mis-guided' attempts to win u call 'hits'-come up short like your 'wits' cuz im the one laughing//
    like detailed graphing your just an image to be erased, with "kautious" precision it's become your timed fate//

im in 'heated control' like 'seaking missiles',
    destroying your chances of extol with injected fear causing your hair to bristol//
    taktik is on dissmisal of needing to post your post-poned, you have no chance give up like whistles 'your front is blown'//

inflicting text of torture and pain, i scorch your so called cold lyrics and leave you slashed and slain like suicidel veins// (it's over)
    U fucking think this is a game but all out my text is like nucs they fall out and boom! u wontt have anotha chance to be in stance with me or crawl out//

'as we engage in battle' like the "wu-tang" your chances of wining are slim like my spits against your whole youth gang//
    im always victorius in vet situations, no bangs needed when i got the elemental formation-kid step to me and you'll be down in isolation//
    ANNIHILATION
    OR
    DESTRUCTION

Battle Record
    36-6
    Nice drop, i'll drop soon ,almost forgot about this battle.....

Battle Record
    36-6
    Aight a quick one

He's "Kautious" in battles cause he knows "un-needed" like "babies" cut-wit-"abortion", Make sure each bar has its "sickness" cause Its like kinda like "IV machine" "equal-proportions"//

Kautious your spits like a "wave pool" cause you need "help-wit-ya-flows", Bout to lyrically "smoke this herb" agian so make that "two-in-a-row"//

If you "key'd~a~verse" with "R.Kelly's hands" these "teens" still wouldn't "feel~you", U'll "need~a~Hearse" cause even if u were in his crew "The Hands Of God" wouldn't "heal~you"//

Smashing-curbs sendin "bolts~through~ya~spine" so I'm "shockin-ya-nerves",I aint no "green peace" but I'mma "spare-this-herb"//

Elements must be "flushin'" ya brain cause you couldn't "flow" if you "swam-in-a-flood", Even with "Lyrical~syringes" you'd still wouldn't "draw-first-blood"//

Call~my~dome a "natural disaster" bout to cause "destruction" to "elements", His punches coulnd't "hit from a distance" if he "key'd his verse wireless" from a "T~Mobile~phone"//(his name above avatar)

About to leave Kautious "frozen" amongst me from a "cold~spit", punches leave ya paralized from a "hard~hit" n "brain" wont fit in ya "skull" so call~it a "small~fit"//

The only time you "spittin' real flava" is when you "spew~the~juice" "outta-ya-mouth", ya rhymes aint "dirty" but you make peeps "smarter" when you be "spittin'-down-south"//(ewwww.......)

Beat you with Lyrical "morse-code" by "tapping~my~dome" for "dots-or-dashes", "shiftin'~the~chrome" into "murk-mode" have you defeated wit "quotes-n-slashes"// (I mean chrome as in shift knob)

Your spttin' "irregular flows" but stop blaming your "system" n saying-its-"broken", kinda like you "saying" you could "beat me" harder in "text-than-spoken"//

Good luck Kautious~

Battle Record
    16-25
    Taktik had more stronger wordplay, no doubt kautious had some...taktik also came harder with punches and also wit flow...im gonna go for taktik on that he came harder on all aspects of the battle...it was close despite takitk comin harder in all...peace

fav line from kautious-

'mis-guided' attempts to win u call 'hits'-come up short like your 'wits' cuz im the one laughing//
    like detailed graphing your just an image to be erased, with "kautious" precision it's become your timed fate//

fav line from taktik-

If you "key'd~a~verse" with "R.Kelly's hands" these "teens" still wouldn't "feel~you", U'll "need~a~Hearse" cause even if u were in his crew "The Hands Of God" wouldn't "heal~you"//

lmao...peace

vote-taktik
    Pot` Ed.

I dropped to show RM what hot was;
    And this faggot got Butterflies in his stomach the size of Mothra

Your text is just another weak display
    One fist to your eye'll make it go through that black album remix phase. - Saviour Arraign

<center>The Faculty</center>

Battle Record
    29-26
    thanks for the vote

nice verse tak

hot batttle

lets get votes............................................. .........
    ANNIHILATION
    OR
    DESTRUCTION

Battle Record
    36-6
    Good battle Kautious.....good drop.....Uppin 4 some votes......Uppin 4 some votes......Uppin 4 some votes......Uppin 4 some votes......Uppin 4 some votes

Battle Record
    10-15
    Tak came a little better//
    Good Lines//
    He's "Kautious" in battles cause he knows "un-needed" like "babies" cut-wit-"abortion", Make sure each bar has its "sickness" cause Its like kinda like "IV machine" "equal-proportions"//

Kautious your spits like a "wave pool" cause you need "help-wit-ya-flows", Bout to lyrically "smoke this herb" agian so make that "two-in-a-row"//

And you kept consistant through the entire flow,

Kautious///
    im in 'heated control' like 'seaking missiles',
    destroying your chances of extol with injected fear causing your hair to bristol//
    taktik is on dissmisal of needing to post your post-poned, you have no chance give up like whistles 'your front is blown'//

Your vurse was good with rhymes but all yo bars coulda been reworded...

Vote TAk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    14-46
    Yeah taktic came harder with the punches...Kautious had sum aight punches and multi's...but taktik killed it with the wrdplay and had more advanced punchlines....vote=taktic....1111

Battle Record
    36-6
    Uppin this battle

================================================== ==========================================

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Good battle , Taktik got my vote , because he cameout harder , T-Sqaure had an aight verse , but it wasnt good enough too knock out taktik........ So I vote for Taktik because he had better punches....

Banned: Idiot
    Battle Record
    32-13
    Yo both nice spits but i gotta go wid tiktak he hit harder in my opinon .................................................. .................................................. ................and Some of T stuff dint flow as welllllll............................peace no beef
    vote=taktik
    <center>The Fuck?</center>