View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Violent~Wordz

0 0%
  • DW

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Violent~Wordz (1-0) vs. dw (2-0)

Battle Record
    27-2
    Awards SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Violent~Wordz (1-0) vs. dw (2-0)

CHECK INS: TUESDAY

VERSES: THURSDAY

POLLS CLOSE: SATURDAY

Good Luck!
    Remember to vote on five
    battles (two of which should
    be championship battles)
    and post your links in the
    designated thread under
    the LLL Office Forum.

-G. Hod
    .WP.
    .. It' Still Perfect..

dw.
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<CHECK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    lets do this ere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Violent~Wordz
    Checks In...

.................................................. ....

~UnO~

dw.
    Alrite listen yo yo lets go yo yo----

This mans got less talent than a juggler wiv 2 balls, calls himself violent wordz but I’ve seen more aggression from a kid whos balls are yet 2 fall/
    Stand tall, don’t let me knock you, its impossible cos I lock u at 4 feet n continue to “rock” you/
    Sock you in the face wiv the mic which actin as gloves, u bringin less punches than a bitch in hand cuffs/
    Im head of democracy, doin this shit properly, bringin u from winnin dreams to reality/
    Bitch u like acne “getting in my face”, an unsafe place cos I pop you like ya girl’s cherry at first base/
    Movin at pace n standin 2 deliver, violent stands, quivers, shivers wen he sees his own reflection in mirrors/
    Ugly bitch who only finishes a “line” wen hes snortin cocaine, no brain, considered insane, lost the middle of ya nose so tell me where you’ve gained/
    Dawg your most serious relationship is wiv a hole in a breeze block, tryin 2 impregnate the pad lock but got frost bite on ya cock/

OHH

But me mister? Im the reason for ya sister, wore a condom on ya mum but it popped like a blister/
    Man u cudnt stay on beat if u were a note in a song, u tight? Wrong, your style is more viscus than the smoke from a bong/
    And along wiv drugs I go up in ya head, n make you see fake things like YOU winnin in this thread/
    Your just a cock suckin dick rider, sperm provider for all gay bitches who bat on both sides of the divider/ (bat 4 both sides)
    After this battle you’ll be treated for depression, cos I made such an impression that you cudnt luk away from obsession/
    My “hot” shit has cremated your rhymes, till your verse was no more than ashes which you snortin up in “lines”//

Rite done early I know just 2 get it out the way, violent spit wen u ready but asap so we can start the votes!

dw.
    NO-SHOW from violent, DW wins again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!1

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    i read dws shit and hes recycled most of them lines so even if this guy no shows then dw shouldnt get the win

AraTeo
    dw dont be proud.....if he showed he would have merked yu so bad............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............dont try and talk shit.......coz ill spank u agen and agen and agen.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

Eco
    this shit is wack DW if you do recycle your shit you should b off this site.............................................. .........................

Battle Record
    21-19
    stem your such a cocky mother fucker you should stop runnin ya mouth before you get slammed,, *BITCH*

AraTeo
    ^^^^^^wait ur the kid who challenged me and then didnt show up...yeh i remember u.....lol......lmao at ur sig.....lmao at everythibng about u.....if u really wanna talk shit......then go 2 elite and drop a verse......and illl come bak and drop later or 2moro......u got that? if not shut the fuck up.....ur weak.....go prove me wrongh......and seein as u seem to be challengin me then go set it up and drop......why u so protective over ya girlfriend dw anyways.......lmao

Violent~Wordz
    My..Bad For No-Showing..-It Want Happen Again-..R M I Out The League?

The Rules Also Says No Recycling..- So Nobody Wins R Loses Right

~UnO~

dw.
    ^^^^^^^^yo yo yo bitches have a fuck recycled that shit, fuckin newbs beta watch your mouths! bitches, u think i've recycled then go n show me where from? u can't cos its bull shit,

stem= bring it on hater!

Violent~Wordz
    ^^And U R Refer'n To Who? Not Me R You...

They Said You Recycled.(Not Me)..No Point Try'na Act Hard..Yo..And Call'em Bitches And Newbs..When Infact Your An Newb Also..Ur Numba Of Post And Wins Dont Mean Nething.

~UnO~

dw.
    i didnt mean u violent but who the fuck r u callin a newb? get real dawg, your the one who no-showed!!!

if u really think im a newb :-) hahaha battle me?
    if u down set it in front lines n lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    27-2
    Awards SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins
    Ok Ok Ok...

dw Next Week In At (3-0)
    Violent~Wordz, Out Of League For A No-Show

good luck next week dw

-Sureal
    .WP.
    .. It' Still Perfect..