Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 147

Thread: 'My Daughter and I'

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Originally posted by KrImZeN KiLLa
    st8 pic, mad props and respect 2 ya
    Your comments are appreciated, Much respect killa, and everyone else dropping comments...

Keep it real...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Originally posted by B-squared
    koo straight pic cute lil girl too hey can i have ur jacket???u don look like a poet u look more like u b rappin but like 2% said ya don no till yya no (i want ur jacket)
    Me too.... Someone tried to Jack my ride for the third time, they couldn't override the theft system, so they took all my CD's and my Jacket... You don't know anything about that do you.....

That jacket was expensive as hell, well I purchased another one, but it's not the same. I have never found another jacket as nice as the one I got jacked for, and believe me I am looking...

Yes I do Rap, if you wanna call it that...I try!
    Last edited by Bounce; July 30th, 2003 at 08:07 PM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    More pic's, you can rip on um if you like....I don't take shit wrong unless it's aimed @ my daughter... Much respect to everyone!!!

photo of past show. party, hanging out stuff I had on my work computer.. something to rip on...
    Last edited by Bounce; July 30th, 2003 at 08:05 PM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Sorry about the SIZE, I can't make it any smaller... get your minds out of the gutter...hahahahaha

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ajax 0042
    no i don no bout the jacket i bet it was expensive damn nice one too plus i no is a bitch to find a good leather jacket (thad piss me off too if someone jacked it) fund the lil bitch n smack a lil harder fo me aight// n id b proud too if i had a daughter lika ya
    ???

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Wooo, that stripper chick, hook it up, lol, just playin, the pic at the bottom right hand corner... you and your daughter look like you have a loving relationship, straight bounce, keep it up, peace.
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Originally posted by Ambiguous
    Wooo, that stripper chick, hook it up, lol, just playin, the pic at the bottom right hand corner... you and your daughter look like you have a loving relationship, straight bounce, keep it up, peace.
    She (stripperchick) does private parties...N shit like that... Meet her in Vegas...

Yeah, my daughter and I are really close, she is my whole world, I'm going to post and audio of her and I, something we put together. It's kind of gangsta, so I have been debating on posting it or not. She wrote the hook, and I just hit record and dropped a freestyle (when she was at her MOM's). After some editing, we had a cool little collab. I just don't think the hard lyrics are something I want her listening to. I always fast forward my drop when we listen to it. Soon as I figure out how to post audio, I'll get back at ya...

Stay up and much respect

Hex
    That is a cute kid, and at least you didn't run away from it like some of these biatches out here, lol, not that I should experence the knocked and left thing.

Battle Record
    30-46
    Bounce Diggity man I shoulda figured u was Latino seein as how latinos make up about 70% of the LA area LoL. I thought u was a gunja smokin rasta farryien motha fucka at first. I guess cuz u had Bob Marley as ya AVY. LOL anyway u a big muh fucka too what u benchin bout 500lbs. LoL I'm just messin wit ya, but once I get back in town I'ma hit yo club up u was tellin me about, We'll smoke a blunt and maybe I'll rock the mic some. Your daughter is cute man, Fatherhood is prolly amazin aint it?
    Last edited by IceBerg420; August 4th, 2003 at 03:24 AM

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Originally posted by IceBerg420
    Bounce Diggity man I shoulda figured u was Latino seein as how latinos make up about 70% of the LA area LoL. I thought u was a gunja smokin rasta farryien motha fucka at first. I guess cuz u had Bob Marley as ya AVY. LOL anyway u a big muh fucka too what u benchin bout 500lbs. LoL I'm just messin wit ya, but once I get back in town I'ma hit yo club up u was tellin me about, We'll smoke a blunt and maybe I'll rock the mic some. Your daughter is cute man, Fatherhood is prolly amazin aint it?
    Yeah latino's are growing in numbers out here...I just love the reggae scene, so hence the avitar. I can bench press mad wieght, but no use in talking about it... We'll just have to hit the bench when your out here. Yeah father hood is something amazing. Stay up dawg, and I look forward to hearing more from you..

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Damn I thought those last pic's would have been ripped on, am I going to have to post some shit from way back in grade school? I will don't tempt me, I can handle the rippage...

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    LOL... you WANT to be ripped? None of those pics are rippable material... except the one right under your name of you in the mic... but i don't rip on other people so yea, peace.
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Yeah it does look kind of gay, but what the fuck you can tell I was giving them a show, I was tired as fuck that night...They (chicks) followed my back to my car and shit, wanting an after party, that shit was wild.... I must have done two straight hours, plus dancing. All that thc is taking it's toll.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    the pic on the right bottom with your daughter is str8 gangsta dawg. and u can tell she loves the hell out of you. str8 pics homie... see ya in the smart threads lol

G.Hod
    Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
    I know it can't be as bad as that one chick... I dont even need to mention her name...
    SSSSSLLLLIIIIIIKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Originally posted by bouncedoggydog
    I know I'm ugly so everyone can rip on me, it's cool
    gangsta. .