User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: OMFG Im gonna Kill My Computer!!!

OMFG Im gonna Kill My Computer!!!

Look, i have a soundblaster audigy mp3+.....

a MXL-990 condenser with a Behringer preamp....

and just 2 days ago my shit was working fine, then my right speaker wasnt playing so i went into the control panel and reset all the defaults to try and fix it, then i found out the panning was just moved to the left, so i fixed that....

NOW whenever i record it will only record mono, i have a stereo adapter and it was recording fine just like 3 days ago, an i cant figure out why it will only record mono, im bout to fuckin kill my computer.....

PLEASE HELP ME!
    ShellShockINC

You Have To Go To Your Recording Setting And Put The Recording To Stero On Cool Edit Or Whatever You Use
    BATTLE WRECkORD
    [.Wins-2.], [.Loss-0.], [.KOs-1.]

LAST RIPPED- Thugd-Out-MIc(No Show)

oh
    ShellShockINC

FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!

well, I found my problem, it HAD NOTHING to do with any of my settings, unfortunatley.....I was in cool edit and i noticed that the right indicator bar wasnt showing any activity, so i was like fuck i better check to see if its pluged in right, so i go to check it an notice that the cable is in but its hella loose, like its ALL THE WAY in there but it still wobbles around alot, so Im not sure if i just broke my soundcard or if i can buy the lil gold round hole part for the soundcard that goes in the back, i hope i didnt break it cuz i just got it in August, an imma be pissed
    ShellShockINC

It Probably Broke Meng
    BATTLE WRECkORD
    [.Wins-2.], [.Loss-0.], [.KOs-1.]

LAST RIPPED- Thugd-Out-MIc(No Show)

fuck, imma ghetto rig that biatch, the back piece partially broke off from the board, so imma solder that shit back on it, or im just gonna take it back an be like BIATCH, why the hell you selling broke shit?!? or if either of those dont work imma just go back to using the dynamic instead of the condenser until i get a new soundcard....
    ShellShockINC