User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Im at gods levels

Re: Im at gods levels

God level... Not even close, decent piece, rhyme scheme was basic, nothing extra, also this ain't a battle thread.. Open mic ain't for that shit, but that being said it was ok, you have room to elevate for sure, structure was ok, short piece, nothin advanced, work on multis, they will definitely make your rhyme scheme a little more advanced, for what it was it was ok.. Definitely keep elevating and working on your vocab, multis, try incorporating some wordplay and metaphors. Stay elevatin yo.. ~1~

BSNL provides multi-gigabit, multi-protocol, IP infrastructure through National Internet Backbone-II (NIB-II), and the internet service will provide on DSL and Fibre to Home line with IP telephone connectivity for voice on PAN India basis, and various BSNL Broadband services were offered to the customer from subscription to closure at free of cost.

Battle Record
    0-2

My confirmation saint is Gabriella... I relate - good read. Where are you guys battling? On open mic?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

students I am going to share PSEB 10th Model Test Paper 2020 for students in Pdf format for all subject. These question papers are based on the latest syllabus & exam pattern of Punjab Board (Mohali). After downloading these Punjab board 10th Question Paper 2020 you can understand the pattern of the academic session 2020

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL Gabriel evicted you from hell... I like that line. You wanna hear something crazy? When you die, you either go light like they float up or they turn cold and stiff instantly. Gabriella is my confirmation saint and my dog that passed aways name was Gabriel. The closest to a baby I ever got to have or raise. He turned cold and stiff. My boy who was shot to death in high school got light and lifted. Sitting here tripping cause like there really is 2 sides. Anyways - them double barrs \\ like that remind me of my ex who can spit too. I don't wanna have to sit there and judge him in the end (I got the preview) isn't there a way we can divide from that too? (sorry tangent - ignore)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

This is the best website & its really informative for such a beginners.

It is one thing to go to chapel on Sunday and hear the minister's message and another when you require significant investment every day to give to be in God's promise. Requiring only a couple of minutes every day to peruse what's in the Word will give you a superior comprehension of the calling God has put on your life, and it will permit you to more readily carry on without the existence He wants for you.

Battle Record
    0-2

I used to pray no nun... if life went one direction it was an option for me. Nah I never advertised how much I know god and angels are real - just a crucifix I would keep in my car or star. “Lord please don’t let us go to jail tonight” the whole way home. I used to make them park in front of the convent in manhattan (I felt safe) and I would ask and talk to god about what we were doing and if it was wrong... we were teenagers.

- - - Updated - - -

Yo this site is so fucking dead... I’m over my outbursts... somebody please just come back and write ;o(

- - - Updated - - -

The best saying I ever heard “gods gift to you is life... what you do with it is your gift back”
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919