• No

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: lucky brand me

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

lucky brand me

This should've been in years ago. That's all I have to say about it - it speaks for itself.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show....html?t=411134
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Re: lucky brand me

It does speak for itself. I nomed this a while ago and it was slept on. Total bullshit.

Nothing has such brilliant and organic language, along with flowing imagery that is neither forced or over the top... it is absolutely NATURAL.

Fuckin Yes

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

This is a no-brainer.

Easily one of, if not his best piece, and one of the best i've read here, period.
    On a site full of the contrived Sharp's managed to carve a niche with his knack for creating the genuine. This piece is the embodiment of that and his ability to meld it with perfect presentation, which he seemingly does almost effortlessly on a consistent basis.

Yes. In.

Soule

I'm hot and cold with Sharp but I agree, this is one of his poems I enjoy. there is a natural vibe from the content and the concept is great. one of the best poetry nomibations since i been around honestly.

in

Battle Record
    15-7

Well...

I'm gonna have to disagree with ya'll on this one as far as the best piece he's written or even the best read on the site. There was a lot of parts that had me a little lost, and then again there were plenty of fruitful areas that had me excited to jump forward. It was an enjoyable piece, but sitting on the fence for me if I held the usual 'legendary standards' most folks on RB present. In my eyes it was enjoyable. I liked it for the most part. Easily read. I say in..
    Artificial.Intelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

spoken beat me to it. I was going to repost this one as well. Such a great piece. I've read it multiple times and always find something different that I enjoy and some particular set of lines that resonates. It's a pretty epic piece and definitely deserving of the nomination.

It's also awesomely fitting that he's on a road trip right now.

v/in
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, but after reading this it is easily one of my favorite poems I've personally read on the site. Not much more to say than what everyone else already has, what more can you ask out of a poetry piece? This has all the ingredients. V/in

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

although I'm generally not too big a fan of RB poetry, I do really like this poem. The language was easy, honest, and intelligently introspective. I can definitely see this being performed. Aside from the typical "this is a prose poem where I hit the enter button arbitrarily" and the lowercase I thing (both of which I found annoying and cheap), this is an extremely well-written poem that tugged on heartstrings and poked at brain stems. Vote is an obvious yes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

this is 9 with Spoken O's

Battle Record
    40-7
    Awards OM HOF Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 25+ Wins

yup, it's Legendary.