User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Fire

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4

Fire

this is a piece about socitey and what i'm thinkin about the rest of the world and what i think about the shit that's been goin down

Hey yo, this fire inside-of-me burns constantly,
    I don’t feel pain in my brain all I’ve eva felt is agony,
    Fuck society, all it ever teaches us is pathetic useless morality,
    That just wastes space in our mentality,
    It kills the variety, of lifestyles we was livin,
    Now we givin, land money homes everything we givin it up,
    Befo we thought we was livin it up,
    But now the times have changed its cool to be in a gang,
    To bust that thang, it all started with 2 people and then grew ta ten,
    They thought it was the best of the times then,
    Now its hectic its either u get excepted or neglected, get eliminated fo being a skeptic,
    Either u run with it or against-it,
    Rappers that got the throne betta defend-it,
    No I aint coming fo the crown in about 5 years this will all be history,
    Cuse beef will lead to enemy assassination which will lead to an unsolved mystery,
    Which will lead to misery, what eva after that happens will lead to death,
    Unless we learn to accept, everyone we see, unless we stop to disagree,
    Befo people used to hate-em discriminate-em neva accept-em often neglect-em but now everyone wants to be African-American,
    Trillions is being spent, each day when there’s starving infants all across the globe n even in our own neighborhood wondering where their parents-went,
    A little recognition in this rap game is all that I desire,
    What do I have to do to make a hot track?
    While I’m spittin should I drench myself with kerosene and light myself on fire?
    Now we go to war arm ourselves with deadly weapons and murderous artillery,
    Most people don’t work for the military in the army they are just workin for their country,
    Workin n fighting for their families tryin to create fantasies,
    Of a peaceful earth but you cannot achieve tranquility without creating chaos n mass havoc,
    What eva method applied to reach global peace will end up into something tragic,
    Because millions will be hurt blood will be shed,
    I wonder if anyone will feel anything by the words I’ve just said.

this universe/milkyway galaxy/solar system/planet earth/northern hemisphere bangladesh and southern hemisphere australia/queensland/sunshine coast/eumundi/ward st/a house/in a room/with a bed/damn this is gettin too long
    Battle Record
    12-4
    yaw should stop sleeping on this post right about.......................................NOW

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    ooooooooooooo Ill drop cuzzn ,,, your lyrics were maddness , tha vocabulary was amazin , ,damn i'm runnin out of words to explain this

Battle Record
    12-4
    thank u...............uppin

Battle Record
    12-4
    stop sleepin on this cunts

Battle Record
    12-4
    FUCKIN STOP SLEEPIN ON MY FUCKIN SHIT

Atetrack define'
    man its a shame you aint down my way,we could get some mad shit goin,fuck these wanna be hiphop cunts up in this country nahmean,thye pissing me off like what,half of em cant even sapit the shit,and they still on the radio...but anyway back to the peice...i liekd it no doubt dun...the start

Hey yo, this fire inside-of-me burns constantly,
    I don’t feel pain in my brain all I’ve eva felt is agony,

drew e in like what,into the res to fhte peice the shit was ill nahmean....i like dit heaps dun....return the favour some time...i got two up at the moment nahmean....

bismillah

Battle Record
    12-4
    thanks man, yea i wish i lived in like sydney or perth or melbourne or sumwhere so like i could be doin shit with my music, but i live in qld in sunshien coast int he fuckin ghetto lol....

Atetrack define'
    lmao ahhaha no doubt,its pretty but hahaha...i aint got no shit ogin on down here in perth,perth be a fuckin poor ass town ahahha...no ones got any skills here,but everyone thinks they do,including the radio and record labels,no chance for someone like me thats not 'conventional'nhamean,but id love to change that and throw it back in they whack faces...

Narcicyst
    i thought this was hot....i liked the topic, the rhyme was was nice,vocab was on point...overall a diseased piece...you most definately a part of this Super Soak Kats while Rollin On Chromed Out Scooters on 20s namsayin...ill shit...wahid

Arsonist, Outlaw, Watcher Withersman's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-6
    Shit is tight. Done and Said
    RIP MANET

OPEN MICS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-4
    yes.........oi umm narc i'm tryin out for the super soakers on 20inch chromes aka A.I..............thnx yo i cant reply to nun of yaw shit right now but i will tomorrow......i'll make sure to reply to everyone's threads who replied on my thread

Atetrack define'
    ahha ...aint aka AI its jsut us clownin ahahha....

trill, you have no room to call somebody else wack mr. spoken-word-whore.

Battle Record
    12-4
    Originally posted by NuclearConcepts
    trill, you have no room to call somebody else wack mr. spoken-word-whore.
    i can call any one wack if i want to, its my fuckin right......go check the pots i reply in if its wack i say its wack...but if its dope i give em the props that they deserve n tell me what bits were good n shit ur just a wack emcee nuclear just get ova it................................................ .................................................. ...................................

FUCK AI why dont yaw just change yaw name to Super Soakers on 20 inch Chromes thats such a way better name i can imagine it now S.S.2.C kik