If you that buck then come see me/garauntee that I’ll leave you six feet or in the middle streets
If you tuff then bring the heat/cause I aint goin down I’ma stick around in this industry
Think you hot then bring the noise/and if you even want a chance of surviving betta bring ya boys
Think you really holdin toys/nigga go and get a glock cause at nine o’clock I’m kickin in ya door

Now who do, you think, you are/try to rob me then run, you aint gettin that far/I can take you down, ten blocks away/put the red dot on you from the glock then spray/then seen too many locked away/I got a lot to say/type the cops wanna stop today/cause if they don’t I’ma flip and go on a crime spree/runnin through the city streets yellin I’m free/I’m young, black, and crazy to add on/yung duke, goin down, ant ya wrong/I’m like Spawn comin back from Hell/it was either Hell or Jail/as you can see I’m not in a cell/society try to lock me down/administrators try to knock me down/it’s not as easy as they think, dope fiends try to rob me now/I’ll make killing my hobby now/(with chorus line) what you think about that…

If you that buck then come see me/guarantee that I’ll leave you six feet or in the middle streets
If you tuff then bring the heat/cause I aint goin down I’ma stick around in this industry
Think you hot then bring the noise/and if you even want a chance of surviving betta bring ya boys
Think you really holdin toys/nigga go and get a glock cause at nine o’clock I’m kickin in ya door

I’m a starving artist that’ll eat your raps/two line’s good enough to eat your tracks/man spin that back/I’m like a cowboy I rock them hats/wassup now boy I rock them gats/bow down to the king, ya leader/study gun mags so you can talk about heaters/I’ll lived this, came off the blocks and alleys/first it was Biggie and Pac and now me/Y-U-N-G-D-U-K-E/I got dough cause you pay me/it don’t go the other way around/soon to rock the crown/runnin through the city, niggaz thinking Rocky in town/Apollo couldn’t knock me down/Mr. T couldn’t stop me now/(yell) Adrian/swolle eye, and I still take hits/make hits/sell records cause they know I’m gonna rip/like this/sell a little bit of cocc. then dip/and ya’ll niggaz gonna trip off this, (with chorus line) holla back…

If you that buck then come see me/guarantee that I’ll leave you six feet or in the middle streets

I don’t like to run, so I just tell a nigga back off/but when I see the red and blue I’m a track star/no vest no bodyguards/who I look like 50 cent, I’ma buy the law/naw/that wont happen yung duke is a monster/nigga wanna shoot then a nigga got a problem/lay him out and then rob him/nothing in his pockets but some lint and a condom/nigga wanna clap a gat/then a nigga get smacked/like a prostitute, fuckin wit a pimp check/I’ma check ya jaw/cause I’m above the law/now ya squad wanna brawl/man I want them all/I’m like the, KKK/I’ll burn ya place/punk cops grab mace/try to burn your face/when we battling, you’ll feel like ya verse got raped/I aint runnin from the cops man I’ll merk the Jake…