User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Damn People Who....

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni Skryptz
    ^lol i said that as well Bounce.. that dumbass idiot HE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SAYING HE IS ADMIN......have u ever just wanted some 1 banned for no reason..?
    I have to admit, there was this one kid I wanted to go ban happy on. I think his user name was shizz or something similar. The kid put something in his sig about beating me in a battle. Not only was it bullshit, (since I don't battle on RB) he was just pissed cuzed I dissed him in the cyphers... So yeah I wanted to ban someone for no real reason before... I'm only human...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ms. Understood
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
    Gay's are not banned either. It's a respected lifestyle and are allowed to pursue a civil union with many of the benifits of a married couple. What was voted on in 2000, was the changing of the definiton of marriage. That change would redefine Marriage from it's current definiton of one man and one woman, to incorperate a man and man, or a woman and a woman. The state of California, a very liberal state I might add, voted on this in 2000. It's citizens voted against any such change by a very large margin. So all those screaming at the President to allow the states to make that choice, forget that in California the State already voted on this issue. Yet Gavin Newsome, mayor of San Fransisco decided that he would violate that decission (as voted on by the people) and illegally issue marriage licenses to same sex parties. In clear vilolation of the State laws, he took State regulated institution, and over turned it at the county level. As San Fransisco is both a city and a county, same as Los angeles. I understand his compassion but it was addressed in such a way that can cause civil unrest.
    your replys make my head hurt, just to much shit to read. no one should care that much.

Battle Record
    5-17
    lol they are quite large....but if you did read them this guy is fucking smart

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Understood
    your replys make my head hurt, just to much shit to read. no one should care that much.
    Say's the girl who got caught with pot... Don't make me get Calisto to pull your cool card!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni Skryptz
    ^lol i said that as well Bounce.. that dumbass idiot HE SHOULD BE BANNED FOR SAYING HE IS ADMIN......have u ever just wanted some 1 banned for no reason..?
    how about shutting the fuck up..
    can you read..
    since when do you spell administrator with an "L"..
    yeah, so shut the fuck up you dipshit..
    no wonder you got sonned like the peice of shit you is in LLL jr.
    and you was the one talkin the most shit..
    smh
    you pitiful fuck!

Ms. Understood
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncedoggydog
    Say's the girl who got caught with pot... Don't make me get Calisto to pull your cool card!
    hey hey hey now that shits not my fault! i never said what you were sayin wasnt true or what not i was just sayin its a friggin lot to read.