User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: A poem for a girl....

Genocide21
    thanx lots homie......................that means alot comin from u........cause u good in Cypher and stuff

You've Earned a Custom Title! Figure's Avatar
    I liked it. decently worded. and it was personal, to the point that, I understood where u were coming from.. You told it well, and like carlos said, u would have to have a narrative voice to pull that off. Nice work man. and keep dropping

Genocide21
    thanx for the feedback..........need some help on how to fix the lines.......................

Genocide21
    hit it up to the top

Genocide21
    hittin...it back to the top...........need some mo' feedback....................................
    ^^^^To the TOP

Genocide21
    i don't want this to be sleeped on.i need more feed back.............^uppin'
    thanx

You've Earned a Custom Title! Figure's Avatar
    Chorus is fine as is, But the verses in my mind, should be worded differently. Because alot of that came off as sounding simple. But, like I said before, youre style works well with what I think you were trying to get across.
    Some lines were stretched, and there was some that didnt impact as hard, as it should have. Meaning,
    "I just want to explain my loving feeling towards her and also get her beautiful name"
    ^^ If that was worded differently, it wouldve flowed better.

Anyways, it was a decent drop. Keep it up Gen.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Miss_Jess's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Wow, i'm so impressed, now i know that i need to work and practice a lot more and search inside myself and my soul to write such beautiful stuff...This piece can't be described with words, it's fantastic or maybe i'm just easily impressed (nah,this is just so great!)...You're amazing! I'm totally your greatest fan hehe, k, serious now: this was extremly dope!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mics:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poems:

Genocide21
    thanx for the feedback.......................................... .......................................
    you can give mo'......................
    thanx

Reinventing Illness TheReinvention's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-11
    Very good post.. I enjoyed it very much. You deserve to be called a pro from this. Awsome man.. or should i say Dope as Hell. lol
    <center>

" Reinventing Illness "

<marquee behavior=alternate><font size=3>"Reinventing Illness"</marquee>

"Hit Up Sum Votes"

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-35
    Hey I Really Liked The Wording In It, And I Kind Of Got Where U Were Coming From... I Enjoyed Readong It And If U Get The Chance Give Me Some Feedback On Mine

Battle Record
    1-12
    God if you can hear me right now, send me this beautiful angel, I pray to you in vain - you contradicted this statement...make sure you knwo the meanings of words before you use them...it was..eh...ok...5/10...nothin really special..the flow ranged from ok - mediocre...the vocab was eh...the emotion was generic...by that i mean this si kind of a palayed concept...but everyone has to do it eventually...so that in particular isn't a bad thing, because not every piece can be ground breaking...this was ok....
    Bittersweet