Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Weapons of Mass Distortions (15min)

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Question Weapons of Mass Distortions (15min)

~Weapons Of Mass Distortions~

Rain or shine refined lines speak volumes, columns add spine to structured minds
    Words weave a wise web, while swords leave protective sheaths and return bleed
    Lost is he who feeds solely off the ‘mainstream’ scheme of twisted views beamed
    Screams ‘from’ and ‘of’, wrong doers will never sanitize a worlds political sewers
    In a nation of ‘viewers’ ‘Weapons of Mass Distortions’ only solidify truth in fewer
    Broadcast images blast Top Brass and bash Exec’s, fueled by a Moore’s ‘con’ text
    Expect entertainment yet journalism he introspects, a real ‘sum’ resides in a check
    Like Porcelain dolls, these glassy eyed trinkets will fall, exposed to cracked flaws
    Somber halls of leadership once called great, stagnate over issues faced of late
    Pressed in times of expressed crimes and media blinds an infant nation lies in wait
    Frustrated by the blanket hate spread through lackluster mines of a modern ‘vision’
    ‘Tele’ retorts of unsound reports and unfound provisions discredit every decision
    Precision munitions of a non militarized sort, wage war over commercial airwaves
    Engaged in cerebral excision leftist divisions taint information given ‘tube-slaves’
    Phrase coined & rightly joined, idiot chatter housed in a box you should watch not
    Tick’d as a Clock Toc’s! I’m peeved as the false flocks, veiled in ‘learned smocks’
    Sit a ‘top collegiate plots to inseminate our flesh with hatred of a faith based walk
    ! Hear my plea! Do you not see the ‘Weapons of Mass Distortions’ aimed at thee?

Last edited by Bounce; July 9th, 2004 at 04:41 PM

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    I know I probably havent read all of you pieces but this has to be the best one Ive seen yet. You had some dope metaphores in here and I noticed some word play as well. The flow was unbelievable. Nice choice of words to depict the meaning behind this. I thought this piece was cleverly written. You also had some great multis and rhyming transitions which added to the flow. The vocab used in this was nice as well. I would like to hear this as audio, so if you have it put together yet, Id like for you to send it to me. I really wish I could give you better feedback man, to be honest Im not sure what to say. I thought this was dope as it gets in PS anyway. If I could learn from anybody I would have to say that I would want to learn from you. Keep droppin and like I said, I loved this. Peace.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^By far not my best or even a nanofraction of what I consider good. I did this while eating lunch in my office, in less than 15 minutes. I can do this all day long, this very low caliber for me, but it's a rap verse, so it doesnt need as much energy as a textual medium. I'll add the energy in the delivery, in an audio form. If I was really doing this for text, it would be 100 percent better and I would have applied myself, instead of dropping a 15 minute verse while having lunch. So now you can understand why I have been so protective of what get's into our legends forum as of late, (with the changing of the guard and all)... The way things stand today, YOU are legendary I should be taking pointers from you! lol

We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks bounce, lol^

Battle Record
    1-3
    Awards Haiku Season Champion
    I would go on and act like this was unbelievably dope, but Im not sure whether it is or not. Your vocab was...uh...something only one of your large words would justify. This was sort of abstract, I think. Later on, I could understand more and I saw the humour in this. It was a good...read? Anyways, your style is similar to Muh Thugga's in my opinion. Once again, I think it is similar. Sorry for the odd reply, please hit up, "Just for Her". Thanks.
    can I kick it?

Battle Record
    91-11
    Awards OFOTK Champion Haiku Champion Legendary PC Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF 75+ Wins
    This was all over man...insane multis at some points, lines that went on forever, switching between rhyming shit and not....good and not so good...but you hit the emotion aspect, good current event type poem here Bounce...also spit a good message and opinion in this. You should drop more often, cause stuff I see from you is few and far between

please peep sumthin in my sig
    A few achievements here and there

Fear Before The March Foreshadow's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-8
    Bounce overall this was a decent drop considering you say that your mostly audio. I feel that you had a nice rhyme scheme from start to finish the structure was nice and well thought out. Imaginary was nice and you multies seemed to go nice and easy. Good Vocab I give this piece a 8-10

*Daughter of 00* DthsMissingAngel's Avatar
    Hey Bounce. Long time no see, seein I havent been here for a while. The masterpieces always seem to flow out of you. Everyone gains strength, and I can tell that you have since the last time I've read your work. You never cease to amaze me. Speechless... Good to see ya again..Keep up.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
    «´¨`·..* SwEeT PeA *..·´¨`»
    *(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Pinacle: Hey thanks for keeping it real, I respect that about a person. It's funny but that was as half assed as it gets from me, glad you can see that. Oh and my appoligies for not peeping your work yet, I will...

Lyric: Again thanks for keeping it real, much respect for that. You joined at a time when I had already stopped posting, my career and real life keep me from writting for RB specifically (don't get me wrong I write all the time but not for the net). So I will make an attempt to drop something on RB evey now and again, but it's only going to be quick drops such as this, unless I find reason to apply myself completly for an RB drop. Right now, I can't see that happening. Alos forgive me for not droping in on your work yet, I will...

Foreshadow: for some reason may be the wording of your post, I get the idea you don't belive all I do is audio. I don't blame you for it, I've been here a while and most are oblivious to that fact as well, most, not all, there are a select few who know other wise... Or you might feel that audio heads are not as skilled in writting as say a TEXT head. Well I hope you don't feel that way, because that's an entire different conversation. Either way, thanks for the feed and I appreciate you taking the time to read one of my drops...

DthsMissingAngel: well well well, someone who can actually remember when I dropped in here on a consistant basis (out of those who replied as of now). I'm glad to see you around again, wish you were much more active, but hey we all have our lives. Thanks for the kind words, as you know I appreciate the time it takes you to reply. I'm glad you liked it, if there is anything that need futher explanation in detail, same as with all my drops, I can break it down for you in general, not just aimed at DthsMissingAngel ... I have always allowed my drops to be broken down and explained in greater detail, since I do use a slue of complex methaphors in my drops... As I know you are fully aware of, so this is aimed at the others.... Thanks for the time people...

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-6
    OH shit The flow and stucture is Un-Believe-Uh-ble how can such a good poem be done in 15 min i mean i cant barely write 10 in 15 mins and still mines would be wack.
    i agree this looks like the best poem ive seen in RB seeing the days ive been here nice vocab all that shit was nice