User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13
Showing results 181 to 187 of 187

Thread: Bracket...

Andrew Neapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Unique
    ^Concepts are concepts. It WILL happen. If you payed any attention to the industry, you would notice similar lines in a lot of songs. The R. Kelly lines, Kobe lines, groupie lines, people re-wording old Biggie lines and Tupac lines. Jay Z damn near used Biggies exact verse. It is NOT flipping. It will simply happen. There are so many different concepts in the world, but until everyone figures them out, most will be used over a million times. Like you using Action lines, PLENTY of people use it, but you probably didn't flip it. Same with the Avalon lines, same concepts, different usage. When Av battles, he doesn't even waste a fresh verse anymore, he just recycles some old lines, but you groupies fell to notice that, but will remember every last one of my damn lines. The best writers have recycled before, but the thing is, I WON'T admit simply because it's rare or never when I will do that. I don't save my lines, so it's damn near impossible. So don't ask stupid questions, how do you use the same concepts? Lol, concepts YOU use have been used twenty times better. It's about wording and effectiveness.

-Nique
    Funny you'd mention Av...go read all the Numskull battles in the RBL...sure he recycles.
    If its about wording and effectiveness true....thats why the wording stayed more or less the same.Those lines were effective and pretty well worded for starter so why change 'em Nique?
    Funny I've never seen a "no need for AC like" line nowhere else.
    You quoted some PLAYED lines...."no need for AC like" is not MY idea of played line,sorry.The metheus would be more likely played I'll give you that.
    Seventeen may not be your age but I sure know how old I am & am sure enough to not qualify as a "kid".
    I don't have to prove you have an ego.Its as clear as sunshine.And sure I'm a hypocrit.

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    ^See, why are you on Avalon's dick? He recycles and you praise him? That's fucking pathetic and disturbing. I come with a most likely played concept and you say I flipped it. Go look at the HR Nomations, Lethargic has been around for a minute and noticed that half the lines nominated were played, so don't come at me with my lines are played/flipped bullshit. It HAPPENS and it will continue to happen. And are you implying that Avalon is Numskull? I sure hope not.
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    I'm sick of all this shit. If text had any life left in it, it's gone now. All this bickering and finger pointing is ruining any validity text had left - and the few people like myself who try their best to never use a known concept get drowned out by the uproar over the few line flippers. Fuck this shit, I'm out, I found something better to do with my time then try to give fresh new material for all these biters to coin as their own.

Here's the bottom line - flipping = biting, unless it was unintentional. Period. I don't care if the wording wasn't exact, the concept is what gets bitten. This shit ain't about wording, it's about concepts.

pz to all, this will be my last post. 1

YURP!
    Battle Record
    13-6
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Neapolis
    Funny you'd mention Av...go read all the Numskull battles in the RBL...sure he recycles.
    If its about wording and effectiveness true....thats why the wording stayed more or less the same.Those lines were effective and pretty well worded for starter so why change 'em Nique?
    Funny I've never seen a "no need for AC like" line nowhere else.
    You quoted some PLAYED lines...."no need for AC like" is not MY idea of played line,sorry.The metheus would be more likely played I'll give you that.
    Seventeen may not be your age but I sure know how old I am & am sure enough to not qualify as a "kid".
    I don't have to prove you have an ego.Its as clear as sunshine.And sure I'm a hypocrit.
    lol @ "a no need for ac" line

i used that against Unique, then she used it against AV like 1 month later =\

oh yeah, pz spit
    plzzzz don't use name plays on me ..

Battle Record
    1-0
    Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular
    I'm sick of all this shit. If text had any life left in it, it's gone now. All this bickering and finger pointing is ruining any validity text had left - and the few people like myself who try their best to never use a known concept get drowned out by the uproar over the few line flippers. Fuck this shit, I'm out, I found something better to do with my time then try to give fresh new material for all these biters to coin as their own.

Here's the bottom line - flipping = biting, unless it was unintentional. Period. I don't care if the wording wasn't exact, the concept is what gets bitten. This shit ain't about wording, it's about concepts.

yeah, wutever nigga.....see you next week

Battle Record
    5-2
    Lol...........

word@ Spit though....all the kids who i though used original shit
    are leaving =/
    "And I feel like an idiot working my day
    around a call but when I pick up I don't know what to say"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular

i agree with you, except for the part where you left ..

fucker.