User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: War In Iraq Was Illegal

You've Earned a Custom Title! Woogsta's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-9
    Word, media is always gon do suttin to stir up some shit. I personally think the UN wanted this war jus as badd as Bush.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Join the thoroughest crew on RB here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

On Vacation, Bitches.

Battle Record
    0-5
    Pssh.

Look.

'Yeah so was the chupa cabras, and tupac, but that does not mean anything.'

Your first sentence seems to imply that because it's in the news it doesn't mean anything.

The fuck?

& it's kinda hypocritical.

Having a TV interview in your sig and going by what it says.. and then doing the opposite with another TV interview.

Battle Record
    0-5

Quote Originally Posted by SchmoK-Brayk
    Again read my post moron, I didn't the deny fact that he made the statement..
    Quote Originally Posted by SchmoK-Brayk
    That is complelty ignorant to the subject and ontent of that cease fire. So please go study the thing before you make outrages claims such as this.
    Fool.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^ What is so difficult for you to understand here. I am disputing Kofi Anans aqusations here, not anything about him saying this or not. That is what I meant by the first statement of the post. Just becase the news is reporting Anan said the War is illegal, does not mean that the war is in fact illegal! What is sooooo hard to comprehend here, my God can't you see that.

About my sig now. You don't even make a bit of sense there after you understand my original meaning of that post. The two are sperate and isolated issues man...

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Battle Record
    0-5
    Word I see it.

You just talk so much shit in between it's hard to recognise what you're saying alot of the time.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    u 2 are arguing when u fucking agree with eachother! JESUS! lol

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    I know that opey, but he didn't at that moment, and yeah I do throw elbows in my posts, it makes it fun!

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

Redemtion
    If only Al-Quida n' them wherever the fuck they lived over there in Arabia...if only they were part of the UN. Then we could have talked this bullshit through and made some sorta agreements and what not instead of chargin in and shit. Either way I got a gut feeling Saddam and his homies wouldn't bother with that shit and still would do some terror threats etc. with the USA and allies.

We have Osama in a small square.....think they said 40 mile radius....dudes fucked yo....let his ground hog bitch ass pop outta a hole so we can fuck his ass up. Already killed his messengers and main dudes from tribes he's tooken over. Also the presidident of Iraq or Iran I think it is...Osama tried killin him....now not only are us Americans after his ass but also the president of Iran/Iraq also. So yeah Osama....your bitch ass is goin down fucker.

Battle Record
    12-1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drifter
    Nope.

It was on the news this morning man.. I saw the interview.

Just providing the facts. Becasue Kofi ANAN feels were acted out of line based on his UN perspective does not mena it's a FACT. It's his opinion, just like it's Micheal moores opinion, but I see no legal action being sought by anyone from any country involved or not. Why? Because evey one who read the terms of the original cease fire understands it would be a certain public dispaly of stupidity to suggest the actions taken by the US were criminal and or illegal. So to all you war experts here on RB, STFU until you have a detailed understanding of international law, and conflict resolution!
    What you are failing to realize is that MOST of the UN countries, not only agree with the war, but helped with the war. A few un countries held up the war for ten years and we can't allow a couple countries to decide our fates. Majority rules, so most of the UN handled Iraq. Like I said, Saddam also broke the rules. We were just inforcing the law.

Ps. This isn't new news. This is very old. This dispute over Iraq has been in the early ninties and everyone in America that I know, already knew this was against the UN rules. Bottom line is, its the right thing to do, and quit making it seem like most of the world didn't want this. Most of the world voted yes on the war. Get your facts straight.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    12-1
    Also, Bush isn't the reason for the war. Clinton had the same problems with Iraq. He just didn't want to be unpopular or cause more friction with our britle relationship with the french. This isn't new. Even if Bush didn't go to war, the next Pres would have had too. Clinton should have. This is not a problem caused by Bush, it's a problem caused with the UN not inforcing laws.

Murder is illegal, but if noone inforced it, it's only a matter of time before citizens protect themselves by hunting down murderers. It may be against the law, but if the law isn't inforced, they dont have a choice. This is the same shit. We have to protect our necks and the people who are to dumb to protect theirs.

Edit:
    Another thing, Kofi Anan and his country agreed that Iraq should be handled, he just would rather debate for who knows how long, to convice every last county in the UN to see it our way. Realistically, everyone will never agree, so his logic is flawed.

Just to say it again, Kofi agrees that Saddam should have been handled, he just didn't like the way the US went about it.
    -W1
    Last edited by Chris Black; September 16th, 2004 at 03:23 PM
    Hence Forward
    axis powers