Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8
Showing results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: Nas Threatens To End 50 Cent Rap Career

Math0s
    ^Agreed

Nas will bring 50 down, Whether its Easy or Hard

Ink Thesis
    I hope he does.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    publicity stunt

Ink Thesis
    ^

Probably.

But I still hope he destroys 50.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF
    stfu, all of you. Nas is the only one living in a fantasy world... yeah, 'the last nigga' that went after him retired, after destroying his sales records, and is on a tour NOW, while Nas ain't doin shit, and is comin back as S.carter so that mufucka need to shut his mouth. Jay makin more money in a few years than Nas makin in his whole career... and ain't no one gonna kill 50 career... lmfao at nas arrogance.

Battle Record
    8-5
    nas is my favorite rapper but he is getting arrogant aint no way he can end 50s career thats just a joke.. maybe nas is some what responsible for jz's declining album sales because nas has lots of fans who where formerly jz fans that became anti jz after the battles

nas has some of the biggest stans youd be suprised

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    8-5
    also jz retired not cuz of ether but because he wanted to go and do other things.. he even said that he wanted to retire after his first album

every rapper has a bandwagon well lets hop on yours
    _______.________|\_
    |.The who gives a | ||\___
    | __ fuck TRUCK __ l ||__||)
    (@)(@)****(@)(@)****(@

Bad News, Rap Dudes!
    Battle Record
    16-3
    lmao, 50 would get rapped by nas , 50 swear he good but he aint worthy of wiping my ass

Nuff said

Free, As A Bird
    ..Lol

* Runs out of Noob Infested Thread *
    ArcBiggEZ

Heavyweight Penis Crew

Madpr0phet
    point by point

nas would win, thats already established

50 has WAY more fans because of all the suburbian teenagers with two story houses and over $40,000 cars that have fantasies of gangsterism
    plus the fact that all his shit is simple and these kids feel like they can rhyme like him too (which is pretty true)
    the streets dont make him go multi plat its the suburbs, where millions upon millions of rich poeple w/ money to blow have those fantasies of gangsterism and need to satisfy them with his cd flock out to the stores to pick them up as quick as possible

since when was a BATTLE about record sales...wtf, thats like sayin skill on this site is dependent on how many posts you have, those are two TOTALLY seperate things
    didnt KRS-ONE whore mc shan when mc shan was the #1 record sellin MF

banks was nice, but i guess 50 and the rest of g-unit got into his head and told him to sell records instead of apealing to hip-hoppers....when you hang around shit you start to smell like it

and to all the people that said eminem wouldnt back 50...remember that line he said, something about "i cant wait for the day im anxious//for someone that spits at the caliber that NAS or jay does//......" or something like that, maybe he would spit back for 50, shit, hes been doin it for about 2 years now anyways

and no one is destroying anyones career cuz who gives a fuck about who won a battle when your just trying to by good music, 50 cent is music to bump and party to, nas is music thats thought provoking and shit you LISTEN to

this shit reminds me of that little brother track "the listening", when i argue with people who think 50 is the illest rapper ever they try and say its because his beats are sick. nas doesnt sell as much because people are too lazy to listen to the lyrics in a song and pay attention to the track
    Last edited by Madpr0phet; December 24th, 2004 at 07:07 PM

explicitrhymes
    50 will smash nas i don't even knoaw why he's fucking wit him in the first place, he already got smashed by hova. I give respect to nas, he's in the top ten but he thinks he's th best, hes a wannabe pac, and anyone who messes with anyone that is a part of shady records is a fucking fool, they are the best label right now, young buck just stabbed somebody last month, they aren't jokin around, know what i say, fifty, let him have it

^ How the fuck is Nas a wannabe Tupac? And what does Young Buck stabbing somebody have to do with a Hiphop beef? Just because they have beef doesnt mean it's going to end in a bloody massacre. 50's lyrics are garbage, if 50 wins the beef it will be because his a more popular Rapper not because he "smashed" Nas.

Madpr0phet
    Quote Originally Posted by explicitrhymes
    they are the best label right now, young buck just stabbed somebody last month, they aren't jokin around, know what i say, fifty, let him have it
    oh shit, how could anyone ever doubt you, YOUNG BUCK STABBED SOMEONE so therefore he MUST BE the GREATEST lyracist EVER, hes definetaly unfuckwitable now that he stabbed someone

and LMAO @ "fifty, let em have it" like you know the MF personally, i can picture this MF sittin in this livin room havin 50 cent as an imaginary friend

Quote Originally Posted by explicitrhymes
    50 will smash nas i don't even knoaw why he's fucking wit him in the first place, he already got smashed by hova. I give respect to nas, he's in the top ten but he thinks he's th best, hes a wannabe pac, and anyone who messes with anyone that is a part of shady records is a fucking fool, they are the best label right now, young buck just stabbed somebody last month, they aren't jokin around, know what i say, fifty, let him have it
    Is that 50s dick I see in your mouth? Buck is around the corner, you can suck him too.

Buck stabbed someone, great, hes a damn pussy just to take shots while others arent paying attention. Shady Records is the worst label out...and you say they arent joking? What in the fuck is eminem doing in all his songs..eh? WTF do you think Just loose it was? It was a DAMN JOKE. And you thinking they're in serious shit...pffft.

I am like a broken condom, cause you can't fuck with me ~ Copywrite

You've Earned a Custom Title! Hybrid's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-2
    50 cent should just quit, he might as well cause everyone is getting a little sick of his shitty ggggggunit in every fucking song.