User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: SUGE NIGHT in trouble

I hold rymes like an ATM
    Nigga what I need a jet for//Caz my wing spand cant get rid of more birds then a pet store
    Battle Record
    8-11
    Suge knight was on that minatureize me commercial...that fat fuck took up half the screen and his screen time was like 2 seconds...Its crazy....I saw him on it....

i havent seen the commercial i guess i'll look out 4 it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gunsmoke
    What the fuck are you talking about PAL XL your fucking crazy,......he had every to do with it.....an the dude from LAPD.......i mean i seen a DOC. on VH1 about this shit.....that LAPD cop.....used to be a BLood back in the day when he was younger....an was Suge boy....That Fat Cowardless Motherfucer....didnt have the ball's to do it himself, But i also seen a DOC. about Snoop on VH1.....an they said that suge would make Threats to him an his ppl.....so i hope that fat nigga burn's in hell....Oh who ever started the Thread said that this women is Sueing Suge....cuz she came up with the label.....If you think about Suge will probly have her Killed soon....pz

Malicious Jynx
    Suge Knight is a powerful dude in the industry hands down..when suge is in a room with you...or at an award show people all stay quiet and dont say a word....he's got power...motherfucker punked xzibit at a club when xzibit height of popularity with dre and snoop was at an all time...he made this nigga bow down and act like he wasnt even all that cool with snoop or dre....im not using that as an example but record label or no record label suge is a powerful dude here in cali

Battle Record
    22-7
    Suge Knight Ordered to Pay $107M

A judge has ordered Marion "Suge" Knight to pay $107 million to a woman who claims she helped the rap mogul start Death Row Records, ruling Knight and his attorneys failed to answer questions and provide information in the case.

Superior Court Judge Ronald M. Sohigian ordered Knight and his companies, including Tha Row Inc., to pay Lydia Harris, who claims she is owed money from the recording label she helped establish.

Lydia Harris is married to Michael "Harry O" Harris, an imprisoned drug dealer, who has claimed he put up $1.5 million from behind bars in 1991 to help start Death Row Records. Knight has repeatedly denied that contention.

The judgment includes $60 million in punitive damages, $45 million in economic damages and $2 million in noneconomic damages.

The judge issued the judgment earlier this month after finding that Knight and his attorneys violated court rules requiring them to answer questions by and providing information to Harris and her attorneys.

In her 2002 lawsuit, which didn't reach trial, Harris claimed she and Knight in 1989 became equal founding partners of Death Row Records. When Knight realized how lucrative the label would become, he pushed her out, Harris claimed.

Harris said Knight defamed her in hopes of destroying her credibility in the music industry and with new artists.

"His conduct made it clear that he did not intend to honor his agreement or pay the shares of profit due her," said her attorney, David Casselman. "He also publicly insulted her and falsely accused her of promiscuity and incompetence."

http://www.hiphopgame.com/news.php3?id=1050

Yea suge knight is thru, he'd need another 40 Pac albums to get that money back
    Artificial Intelligence

m0derator
    suge is broke.
    Gimme that groupie love