Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Closed Off

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I gotta agree with everyone else. And this shit describes the hell outta me, LoL. I liked the topic, the rhyme scheme, and the use of words. I thought more creativity coulda been used, but we both know that aint a big deal. Keep your good shit comin, and I will keep readin... nice work hommie...

( plz return the favor and check " Dont Be Fooled " in the Open Mic )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SEE THINGS THROUGH MY EYES... SEE THROUGH MY LYRICS

My Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SS LEAGUE

~High Class... Back???~

Battle Record
    0-1
    Man da flow was tight ...... and da word play was decent....sumtin like a dictionary

All in All it was tight
    GHOTTI TILL DA DAY

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-1
    One word....fantastic. this was an awesome drop. Keep doing this and ull be in the top 5 best on this site!! anyways flow id give a 8.5/10, rhymes id give 9/10, structure id give a 9.5/10, and vocab id give a 9.5 out of 10. so overall id give you a 9/10...awesome job. If i wanna know what i need to improve, ill check out one of your drops and find out how a real rap on RB is made. Incredible drop.

Battle Record
    21-23
    Nice drop...Very relatable...Flow was good throughout...Structure was also pretty good...Vocab was solid...Content was good and had some emotion in there to help convey your point...There could have been a little better imagery in there but I still felt what you were saying and could relate...All in all a good drop...Like I said, it's a very relatable piece...Keep up the good work and keep dropping...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Thanks Spokes and JJ.
    Lick Wid, you copy and pasted MonStar's feedback.

Bump

Madik
    This piece was very well put together. It flowed real well and the vocab was very good. The words rhymed perfectly and under a constant and well rounded topic, which i can perfectly relate to. 9/10