Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 50 Cent Better Then Biggie

50 Cent Better Then Biggie

"Gun Runner" - Great concept relateable only to those living the street life, and know what it's like to be a little uneasy about making the drug/artilery switch.

"Nobody Likes Me" - This is exactly why 50 Cent grew into the rapper that he is today it's because of this rebel attitude towards society.

"I came into rap humble....I don't give a fuck now"
    "When I don't like a nigga....I don't pretend to"
    "OG's look at me and see I'm what they USED to be"
    "My picutres painted the words that make a blind man see"
    "These cats always escape reality when they rhyme"
    "I catch stunts when I ain't trying"

"G-Unit In The House" - This is the villian shit ONLY 50 Cent could protray, you kids just don't understand the movement this kinda shit started.

"I done lost some of my brain watching military flics, got the whole G-Unit on some military shit", "Private Banks requesting premission to speak...."Speak nigga...it's dangerous when there's disipline involved with street niggaz"

"U Not Like Me" - Everybodys calling 50 Cent a snith but your forgetting about this track, when this came out 50 Cent was faaaar from being a snith, he probably set the stage for the Stop Snitching campaign and niggaz like to act like they forgot about that shit.

"Nigga wanna rhyme like me....shyne like me....but they don't walk around with a 9 nine like me....they don't wanna do it three to nine like me....and ain't strong enough to take 9 like me"

"From the last shoot out, I gotta dimple on my fase, it's nothing...I can go after Mase fan base, shell hit my jaw I ain't wait for doc to get it out, hit my wizdom tooth I...*spit*..spit it out"

"If you get shot and run to cops you not like me"
    "Dont think I'm crazy cus I don't fear man, cus I fear when I kill a man god won't understand"

"50 Bars" - CLASSIC underground shit ya'll don't know about, it's the whole Hatian Voodoo 50 was going there at the moment you kids don't even know what I'm taking bout but when you decided to get out your house you'll understand shit, 50 said anything and everything he wanted, he told stories it's like you were living it. Why do you think everybody started to diss everybody and use a whole bunch of names in their raps, but ya'll obviously don't know nothing bout that.

"Be A Gentleman" - This is what kicked off the whole Jay-Z V.S 50 Cent beef back in the day when you kids were in K-8 school and didn't know nothing bout drama in 2002.

"Look if I shoot you...I'm famous, but if you shoot me...your brainless....you said it yourself....I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send em back at you"

"I'm supposed to be cocky, I ain't poor no more"

"Ghetto Qua Ran" - Now when anybody makes a hip hop song relating to gods forgiveness which I've seen a lot from you kids you gonna know where it originated. This is where all ghetto faith, and thug repentence took off, also another track where 50 Cent goes off and names names and speaks of what you should not, that's pure rebelistic shit ya'll don't know about. He makes it like the bible that's why it's called Ghetto Qua Ran and if that ain't a concept and a half I don't know what is.

"Rotten Apple" - This is puuuuuure knowledge and wizdom, you kids try to ignore this shit but this track was a HUGE influence and the hoods preception of what's real gangsta are"

"Wize men listen and laugh while fools talk"
    "Raps full of good guyz, 50 Cent is the villian"
    "My love life ain't changed the bitches still huge me....bullet wound in my face and bitches still love me"
    "I don't know why niggaz like to talk bad about me, I'm the riches nigga they know without a G.E.D"
    "I know death if promised I don't fear getting merked, it's when a nigga half way kill ya nigga it hurts"

"That's What's Up" - Another bad guy, villian anthem you kids don't know the meaning of, I'm talking straigth 60's gangsta kinda shit, it's half because of Sha Money's production but the other half is just pure street influence on the Pro Violence movement, and always a hint of violence, and this is were EVERYBODY got that BLAT thing from, know your shit playa.

"They say god bless the child that can hold his own"
    "You ain't gotta like or love me but you will respect me"

"Bad News" - If you don't know this by know, it's THIS track from the 50 Cent Is The Future album that raised the crime rate in 2003, EVERYBODY was bumping this shit, this made a lot of niggaz start staying inside they cribs it was to hot outside, niggaz was maaaade frustrated, it was a jungle out there.

"I don't like you, you don't like me, it's like likely, that we'll ever be friends"
    "My Confidence level is high nigga can't tell"
    "You put pressure on me when you compare me to Pac"

"Thicker Then Water" - The biggest truth track you'll never hear THIS is exactly the kinda shit that shapped his charater to become the underground soul burner that he is today, and it's why the underground doesn't like him"

"These rap niggaz spend a lot time writing punchlines, I walk in the vocal booth and just speak my mind"

"Don't call me the feature I don't wanna rap with ya"

"Move during a jooks, you know I'm goin shoot, so you gonna pay me...or the hospital duke"

"I heard somewhere niggaz rather hear the truth then a lie, okay I sprinkle dust in my weed....wanna get high?"

I could go on and on but that's just Pre Get Rich Or Die Tryin, that's all before you kids started to listen to 50 Cent, you I could mention "I Smell Pussy" but I dont' even wanna stunt on you kids like that.

THAT'S why 50 Cent will always be better then Biggie, Biggie was all gangsta rap/club hits, there was never any knowledge or wizdom unless it had to do with counting drugs, and customer realtions Biggie wasn't really that smart plain and simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Sugar Kane
    "Ever since the 100 Bar Workout niggaz acting like I joined they little underground world of wordplay and random statements.....I'll always be Morbid Malice....but YOU can call me Sugar Kane."

You've Earned a Custom Title! Icarus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1

yea....50 is better then biggie