Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: is it over?

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

is it over?

was she my lover?.. I thought we had a gift to discover
    but we're growing apart..
    its tough showing my heart to my significant other..
    I was never above her..
    hated the arguments and the worthless rebuttals
    & now I feel tension as if it hurts when we cuddle
    shes dropping a hint.. im hanging on to the lust
    cant help realizing satisfactions gone with her trust
    I feel its a must.. but its harder to say
    the pain only increases as she pushes farther away
    when we argue our way, she knows shes admired..
    cuz im not a liar.. and I cant let go of desire
    or watch something escape i so slowly acquired..
    the situations dire..
    keeping the relationship lively when i know she is tired
    I've retired.. giving up & done with playing games
    its hard staying sane, we're two people both laying blame
    she'll remember my name: the one i trained her to fear
    From two hours ago, the first time I gave her a beer
    said she's drunk, with every comment explained in her ear
    so she'll prolly like me for another ten minutes,
    till she drains her mind of the buzz & sustains that its clear
    another basic bitch. my face is lit with the smirk i intend
    so once she's sober its over.. i'll just work on her friend

Battle Record
    16-3
    I liked the beginning, cant say that ive seen many OMs from you. So when i saw that you posted in here i assumed you were making rules or something, boooy was i wrong. The ending was kind of like "gay" lol, i dont mean you wrote it gay, i mean how it turned out, because that would really suck because even though moving to her friend is cool, it still hurts losing someone you are that close to, my question being, written from experience? Did this happen? But moving on, i liked the rhyme scheme, the vocabulary wasnt huge words which i dont like anyway, keeping it simple makes it more easy for most people to relate to, at least i think so. PLUS the emotion was pretty good, i was feeling it when you were talking about even feeling pain in cuddling, so it wasnt the best ive seen, but then again. This is the only OM ive ever seen you drop, so for dropping so unoften, i thought it was good.

MondoThugs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Meta. Convicts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

beyond dope.
    Battle Record
    50-27
    lmao

the flow was dope, easy read thru .. very catchy..
    should make a nice audio.. but eh ..

dope nigwit

*hops off*

- Artificial Intelligence

Battle Record
    15-10
    I liked the beginning, cant say that ive seen many OMs from you. So when i saw that you posted in here i assumed you were making rules or something, boooy was i wrong. The ending was kind of like "gay" lol, i dont mean you wrote it gay, i mean how it turned out, because that would really suck because even though moving to her friend is cool, it still hurts losing someone you are that close to, my question being, written from experience? Did this happen? But moving on, i liked the rhyme scheme, the vocabulary wasnt huge words which i dont like anyway, keeping it simple makes it more easy for most people to relate to, at least i think so. PLUS the emotion was pretty good, i was feeling it when you were talking about even feeling pain in cuddling, so it wasnt the best ive seen, but then again. This is the only OM ive ever seen you drop, so for dropping so unoften, i thought it was good.

^ aside from the last line this wsa very much on point and accurate...i have read other OM's from you..this one wasnt tha best one iv seen from you either..but it was dope..why am i tellin you..you know this....keep droppin tha hotness.1~

Battle Record
    30-9
    I don't agree with incin.. if she's a bitch, drop the chick and go on to the friend.. lol, ending was dope to me. You can still be close with the first bitch, but in many cases, why would you want to? Just my opinion... Other then that, this had nice flow.. like the twist of the concept at the end (made it original from others).. nicely written.. good drop. Although, yea definitely not one of your better ones. Keep up.
    PandorasBox

<center>
    </center>

Open Mics: