User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Feelbe Minded

Battle Record
    1-0

Feelbe Minded

I already knew this cat's mind was weak, let me expose it with a blow torch
    I fold kids in a cold sport, your flow couldn't be cold frozen in ya old corpse
    While I'm scaling mountains like rock climbers, you vying to top rhyming
    But please kid stop trying, or Rev'll leave ya top flying from the hot iron

You don't know what ya facing, I run the basics like track practice
    For this wack rapper, I blast faster to kill you and ya cats after
    Feeb's the weakest shit, the heat will shift to give your seat a lift
    You seen it bitch, but like "strugglin writers" this geek needs a script

Cause You can't hold ya weight, while you roll wit fakes I flow the great
    While I load CDs ya blow ya tapes, treat this cat like tables and fold a face
    And I'm killin ya heart's pride, you want see a hard diss, still in the archives
    Fillin this smart guy, you ain't skilled wit rhymes, so keep spillin ya soft lies

But they ain't workin, you will faint hurtin, Feeble it's ain't difficult to hit a dude
    Wit a sick move that'll cripple you, grip and whip you in thick shoes wit a pistol too
    I know you hate life, but I bake lies like fibs in the oven, when spittin I love it
    You get it? What's up kid, leave a lake of timber, wit a prick barely sicker than Justin

You ain't hold ya weight bitch, my flow is the greatest as told in the fables
    Who told him he able? I leave you feelin raw shit like I put holes in ya anus
    I don't got a writers block, I stop and syphon shots and leave graphic potraits
    When I'm blastin corpses, finding dirt on this cat cause I'm the jack of sources

Yo, I grab gats and guns, you're blastin none like rappin nuns, get a caption son
    I've mastered puns, you've got tactics? none, you revolt on cats? when taxing rum?
    You're attractions fun but kid I'm dangerous, I'm a myth and spits are fabled shit
    Labeled this; Lay a prick wit able scripts that'll leave ya razed and clipped wit cable whips

This shit comes natural to me, The ability to capture the seas like Moses parted em
    I Roll wit the hardest ones; I don't know if you're aware your flow is retarded son
    Using "dope" in all bars and you called hard? lemme break you down like stomached food
    I pummel dudes who run with you, don't think cause I'm sonnin fools I'm done wit loons

I got a lions pride I rule this jungle....this dude is under when I use my rudest thunder
    And you new to others? I know you're hiding like a scared bitch...I knew the blunder
    Talk about Cents age, I sense rage, known jealous cause he spits better than Feeble
    And me? this veteran's lethal, about to kill you with rhymes...fuck a Beretta or Eagle

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    actually that wasnt that bad........

but feebs will still destroy you if he decides to retailiate or ever gets on
    Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....

Battle Record
    20-6
    the multies were well used at least.
    It was some shit u'd expect to hear on Audio.

Feebs wont relpy.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.