Battle Record
    4-10

Roota vs ThaChampisHere#1

aight check in check.........
    10 bars
    10 mins to check
    no dickriders
    Battle needs Closing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ThaChampIsHere#1-vs-Roota

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    1-0
    Check.
    Who'll go first?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-10
    blind spit.............................................. .....
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    4-10
    Punches I Stay Throwing ,when I'm VerballY Attacking,
    Roota ya flows, is Tha Defention of Lacking.
    Battling tha Champ ,you don't Stand a ChanCe,
    Like a Black Muslim Man Joining The Klan.
    You Flows is a watse if Breath,
    So it time for the champ to put this mut to Death.
    Call This Motherfucker Stevie He Can't See Me.
    He Rap About Guns But He scared to shoot a b.b.
    Commercial ass Rapper you not real you false,
    so add this to ya record as anotha fuckin loss.

alright nigga don't take all day
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    1-0
    I'll trap the Mouse Az a playas hood sleeps on your watch
    I'll drop punches so you place a haymaker in the bakers batch
    TheChampIsHere?How wack is that you haven't won a single battle
    You hit up Rb & not even the loading sign begins to rattle
    Now you stutter like Stuttering Stanley on the internet with pauses
    Spitting is the effect heavy punches from me be the causes
    Looking for help?Go get Bounce so you can be my dog doggy
    I influence you to leap so you land on sharp objects lil froggy
    22 years old & no good lines?Take Literature Excelled so it seems great
    Tony The Tiger leaves #1's in there place like Chumps here take breaks.

In his sig says battles against Mouse & Azaplayashood
    & he's 22.

Battle Record
    4-10
    haha ya shit was funny but for
    i'm a female so stop with tha he shit .
    and second age don't matter
    and 3rd step ya step up nigga
    uppin for votes
    no friends no dickriders
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    4-10
    mother quick to sleep on my
    good battles but quick to vote when i lose
    thats some hoes ass shit
    uppin 4 votes
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    16-26
    wow again another pretty useless battle.... Roota ur a lil better than Champ but I think u tried to use to much complexity, or that u jsut were rushing because none of those punches made sens no matter how many times i read them... while Champ actually had about 2 OK ones...so V/ Champ for a lil better punches, and a tiny bit of a better flow

Battle Record
    4-10
    i don't understand how is here better than
    me?
    and then how is this battle useless.
    motherfuckers be killin me,......
    thanks for voting though.............
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    4-10
    uppin this for votes............................................. ...............................
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

ESG - Silk
    id give dis one to da champ. he came wit it with some pretty dope punchlines, like when he said to chalk dis one up as anotha fuckin loss. after he said that roota didnt have any other choice but to come back wit something special. and much to his dismay i really couldn`t understand what roota was saying. homie u need to work on yo word mechanics.

Battle Record
    4-10
    thanks for voting .................................................. ......................
    Battle needs Closing

OPEN MICS

my audio shit

Battle Record
    1-0
    That's stupid.
    How am I better but my punches were bad?
    SDFU Rile thats why I kicked you off 2 of my crews.

I'm Tha-Joka(FallenAngel).

Battle Record
    35-32
    champ u was very weak in dis battle u threw very weak punches. u were also very basic. roota u took this better verse overall....liked ya flow n structure homie.
    v/roota