Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "Perspective Of Pain" LV & XXXX

"Perspective Of Pain" LV & XXXX

aiight, this a cypha I did while baQ wit' my gYrl, I won't reveal who she iz and as you read you'LL understand why...this shit iz mad dEEp so don't jus' buLL-shit and not read it...if you intend on replying intend on quoting some lines to prove to me that you red it...yeah I'm paranoid...love

red = LV
    blue = XXXX

shit happenz once in a while//so what's it called when that "shit" iz your life?//barely 18 and seein' through eyes of darkness and pain in depth//to the call of life, her ears are deaf//home iz where the problemz start and seemingly where they finish as well//tearz flow as eyes are swelled//tha weight of her pain rests on her shoulders alone, no-one else knows the troubles of her broken home//a brother that usesher ass a punching bag and a father that does the same, while her mother laughs as if it's some game, looking in from the outside helplessly, her cries as well are in vain, bruises reveal the physical but hidden is the emotional pain and what seems to be her abusers gain, thoughtz of superiority fill their brain while thoughts of revenge fill herz one in the same and the 3 dark onez are to blame

how you allow him to sleep in the next-room-/ knowing my flesh-wounds-/ dug deeper then any point of depression-could-ever-reflect-to-/ how can i respect you-/ near killed me, pulled out his knife, but when the police-questioned-/ you protect-em?-/ what kinda affection-is-subject-in-/ the way we live, tellin-me if he left-then-/ it would cause problems, you jus wanted to keep-it-right?-/ thats so weak-some-fights-/ permitted me to sleep-at-night-/knowning he too-close-/ his thoughts could let his tech-go-/ on the thresh-hold-/ cause suicide thru-my-eyes, jus proving the envitiable-/ thru a smile, i hide these tears-/ fasade reveals-/ the crave of death, if i could survive this year-/ before i hit 19, i bet you im dead or spending life in jail-/ its like a forture teller type prediction, i would like that cell-/ embrace hell, despite the christians light i would fight that swell-/ of tears forming in my eyes, depise these peers-/ they couldn't relate to me-/ so i embrace them hating-me-/ gives me a place, jumping obsticales like the po-lice is chasing me-/forget neglects-/ lets reflect on techs-/ pressed up against my fore-head-/ what is next? cause i can't pitch anything worse then a threat-/ made by ya own blood, keepin you up, you so upset-/

yo this pad couldn't express the thoughts circling my celebrium-/ thoughts of leaving this whole world, respirating thru jesus-/ hand and hand with my own spirit-/ cause im at peace with myself-it-seems/ im peace to die, leaving to fly with my angel wings-/ tell me, what about my birth-/ made me deserve- all these twists and turns in this road i travel on earth?-/

rhetorical questionz asked but most fear the answers, if you really wanna know ak the GOD you don't believe in, nobody deserves the hate you're recievin' but GOD might give you this pain so you can realiZe only through HIM, iz the peace you're not yet achievin cuz to die daily in the eyes of those you hate is what their expectin' what THEY see isn't what you or I see in your reflection so don't let what they see be so decievin', don't let them take away your breathin', let no-one take away your reason for givin', your reason for hopin' cuz once your hope iz gone there'z no reason for livin'
    <center>fem: You can talk to my kitty?
    male: yupp
    fem: What you tellin her?
    male: I be like,"meow mix"
    fem: LMAOOOOOO

male: CenTz=the greatest oral sex performer on femalez
    fem: Prove it
    male: shit im so good i'll make ya baby have an orgasm
    fem: LMAOOOOOO..Ohhhh shit!!..*faints*

LadyFrost: most chicks ain't "straight" physiques dat bend like front fenders
    plus I'm a pimp, so I figure, why limit myself to one gender

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

awwwww look my first muh FUCKin' reply iz my got damn self...open ya damn eyez and read some time bitchez!...bleh...

12 -&- 22
    <center>fem: You can talk to my kitty?
    male: yupp
    fem: What you tellin her?
    male: I be like,"meow mix"
    fem: LMAOOOOOO

male: CenTz=the greatest oral sex performer on femalez
    fem: Prove it
    male: shit im so good i'll make ya baby have an orgasm
    fem: LMAOOOOOO..Ohhhh shit!!..*faints*

LadyFrost: most chicks ain't "straight" physiques dat bend like front fenders
    plus I'm a pimp, so I figure, why limit myself to one gender

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Battle Record
    7-1
    Deep stuff ma. Maybe it's me but I got a lil bit scatter brained while readin and couldn't really understand what ya'll were talkin about, but the stuff I did read was good story tellin.

I'm not to good at evaluating poetry, but I liked it, and understood tha theme of things.

Maybe if varentao(sp?) peeps this he can give you a better analysis.

Leave me alone