Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Changes....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    a place.... a place right above hell and right below the heavens and right on top of the earth str8 theu the atmosphere...
    Battle Record
    8-4
    very long and point less gyrl, work on the way you write shit thats not the way to write a poem, no rhymes were together and i just wasnt feeling much from it, more like you were just speakin and writing it in a bullshit way improve on the way you write it, nice title just need to add some feeling type shit to it gyrl

Battle Record
    8-6
    Yea, the structure to this was terrible, and you obviously can't spell and come off very ignorant. "All" instead of "I'll"? and its Balla shot calla not "Shock" like i said u come off really ignorant, the only plus side was some decent emotion but i could barely feel it through the poor writing...elevate.
    Laying face down in the mainstream.
    Po.Ethics.

Baby-Smile'z
    i will try better next time i guess..

Baby-Smile'z
    hey check dis out mista grim

Mikey B
    Battle Record
    18-6
    it was good. nice topic nice structure u just need to try to rhyme more.

Baby-Smile'z
    im messin this shit...

You've Earned a Custom Title! Pharoah.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    15-7
    structure is annoying as fuck! no offense
    Open Mics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poetry

Last Word
    Twizteds Bodyguards

Quotes HOF

Originally Posted by Vamp.
    this is perhaps the gayest thread...ALIVE....

Big Boozy
    loved da poem

A.L. MDG babbbbbbbby
    Last edited by Big Boozy; October 9th, 2005 at 10:53 PM

Baby-Smile'z
    Boozy Wit Up Wit Ya----and Mista Grim Baby Luv Ya..

!.VeRbZ.!
    nice peice felt the imagery creativity was fine......complexity was good cud of been better but good ...keep it up ill be looking for more peices from u....oh yeah and i also liked how the title matched the peice...and go hit up ma peice honestly its intitled Brotherly Love