User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Stoners Unite.

Battle Record
    19-17
    MOST memorable time when i got high was with friends.....my friend was lifted and he tired to get his dog high and shit.....idk if the dog got high tho .........i was to high and laughin to much to stop him tho..
    Last edited by bontic; November 26th, 2005 at 12:28 AM
    ................. :noor:
    .................../.|.\
    ..................../..\

Battle Record
    17-14
    yeh one time me and my buddies had been blazing weed all night you know on and off
    then some of my sister older buddies came by this g bong made from a sobe bottle they glass drilled and i took like one hit and i was like "Chea" and went back and did some freestyling
    and then i started getting dizzy and shit and like feverish ahah
    then i went out to my car and i started puking which sucked ass then i blacked out i guesse and my buddy "apparently" drove my car to my cousins were they all made some fried chicken which i dont even remember and i woke up the next day at my other buddie on his couch

thats the most fucked up ive ever been

but on a happyier note a cool time i smoked weed was during my job this summer we were camping and me and this chick in my job smoked like 3 joints of this good bc shit and were fucking high and we walked down to the lake and it was like all foggy and in the middle of a the fog at like 11 at night there was this seagull just standing on this dock in the middle of the lake all alone and not moving . It was fucking trippy to see and kinda scary but cool

shit ive got so many stories

ill drop another one later

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-6
    im holding a bowl right now about to blaze this shit lol.
    "ya i see you nigguhs mean muggin on poarches, unload that clip and watch em scatter like roaches"
    ima foo wit it! girl gimme dat pussy i kno wut to do wit it!

I AINT NO BITCH!

Battle Record
    17-14
    SOOOOOOO jealous

but hoolla i found a roach in my desk

WOOT

Battle Record
    13-5
    well this was my probaly 3rd or fourth time getting high...simply off of weed.....me and 6 of my friends (we were 15) were spending the night at one of my friends houses where he has these like mini woods in the back of his house and we made a bond-fire(obviously before we were high.....you try makin a controllable fire when your blazed)....and someone suggested we play the game 'ditch' lol ok so it was 3v3 and the bondfire was the "base"(its amazing how we were able to construct a simple thing like that since we're all idiots when were NOT high).......and one of my friends was looking around the house for the other team people and he ended up in the garage(no1 knows how) and my friend and I were in the woods and in this lil trailer 2 of the other team members were laying laughing and like rolling around and I yelled "AH ZOMBIES!!!" and I bolted and my other friend(who was on my team) just screamed and ran around in a circle while the other two started to scream and then we all just feel asleep in our places....crazy shit memorable VERY

Battle Record
    2-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand of God
    ^
    what do you have to lose?

besides brain cells, but it's a proven fact that you'll lose more pumping gas than hitting a bong.

it does NOT kill brain cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT!!!!!!!!!

Its bullshit fed to the public to scare them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason marijuana is illegal is the fact it has the capability to be used for more Commercial products then any other plant...........

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_Dareall
    it does NOT kill brain cells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THAT!!!!!!!!!

Its bullshit fed to the public to scare them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason marijuana is illegal is the fact it has the capability to be used for more Commercial products then any other plant...........
    fuck i know that man, you're preaching to the choir
    marijuana doesn't cause brain damage in any form, but you lose brain cells walking down a crowded intersection and you're sure as fuck going to lose some pulling on a metal pipe, that's a given.
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Nan's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-16
    man i got so many. well i just came off from goin smoke free 2 months...longest i ever gone with out smokin, newports became my best friend...but before my 18, i went on a road trip wit buddy to S.C, and we smoked some good ass shit from this college boy, i was literally on that "i can feel my heartbeat" shit.

word at college boy weed. smokin on that hawaiin, purple purple shit.
    but ima blunt man myself, i dont fuck wit all these pipes and bongs and shit.
    .Tell Oomp get the doomp clear the room its now official
    Droppin bombs like a North Korean Nuclear Missile.

Eastside walk it o-o-out.