User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should serbness be allowed on the site again?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

11 9.91%
  • Hell the FUCK NO!!

100 90.09%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Showing results 136 to 142 of 142

Thread: Attention EVERYONE!!

est` in the 1980`s
    Ontario, pulling niggas all over the world and whatnot.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Nah;
    Because I think there`s enough bullshitters on this site as is
    If he fucked up once then he`s bound to do it again
    & nah I know I haven`t had to deal with him
    As the majority of people in this thread who just followed the crowd
    But I don`t wanna have too.
    THE FAKEST BITCH ON THE FACE OF THE PLANET EARTH.

TOOTLES`

Rakim

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am..
    Okay look, so far, 95% of the people voting, wheater it be "Yes" or "No", really don't give a fuck wheather Serb stays banned or not. They're just following the crowd. Most of the cats arent even giving reasons. If you know that the return of Serbness to this site, will not affect you in any way, please don't vote. It's useless and a waste of time. So far the only votes i see that count are Bounce's, Ha Style's, Know One's, Marvin's, Miss Clit's, Zed's, Miss Anita's, Chris Black's, Hand Of God's, Mike's & anyone else i forgot. Everyone else's votes shouldent really matter.

What the fuck @ People with 60 - 80 posts, voting. Just by the amount of posts you can tell they're not that active.
    it's their site too. if they dont want a banned member let back on the site then that's their choice. this is really not so much about the negative votes. its more about who actually WANT him back.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-1
    Things were never done like this back in the good old days. They just banned your arse.

Okay, this is serbness by the way.

First off, you guys dont know, but this is a IP BAN not a regular Ban. which means never able to even click on this site.

Second Off. ROFL @ Bounce, wow your fucking SAD as hell, your what 30? and you got offened cuz i called your little daughter a slut? Please grow up. And LMFAO @ you saying "Serb is wrecking out culture". you acting like i killed someone, and if you take RB this serious then you should go outside more often, cuz you are a sad fat fuck. go loose some weight, and your audios are crap, you sound like a fucking robot.

3rd off . If anyone here gets offened to what i say then LOL!. its the net you faggot, WOW " SERB SAID NIGGA"!!!! Stfu please, its a word. Go google that word, you'll find jokes by people, go ban google too. And wtf im giving you a taste of real life, real life is racist and not far. So i suggest you man up or Get RXL number so if someone calls you a nigga in real life phone him so he can ban them.

4th off. You guys act like i killed someone taking this shit so serioud, im not a fucking killer but if i saw any of you in real life i would shank you.

5th off. I bring humor to the site, bring a different taste, im not a follower and i dont suck up to other mods or w/e by saying there audios is godly or there Text font is Haxxor. And NO i dont cyber with men on a fourm like 50% of you faggots do, you know who you are.

6th off. You could put me on the ignore list.. its there for a reason. unless you feel offened by the username Serb.. if so then your a racist and we should make a thread about you on a vote if we should ban you our not.

7th off. thanks to the people who voted yes... and the people WHO voted yes are the cool ones on rb too.. the non followers like MARV , Latisha , Hastyle. and the other 10 ppl.

8th off. wtf at 50 of the votes for no being members i've never seen. the members who still have R.I.P tupac in there sigs.

9th off. Tax, who i was the biggest ass to and everything doesn't even care if i come back. which shows hes a cool guy after all, not like you other fags who prolly grave my name on there walls at home.

10th off. If you really want to hurt me talk to me on Aim and ill give you my adress on where we can meet.

Aim : Serbness

11th off. If you guys dont want me on the site so much then w/e ill go to rapverse or Rapspitz.com ... its just gay changeing sites cuz i used this site the most.

12th off . Vis-life, stfu your not gangsta.. you should be hailing me, cuz my family donated Grands of money to ethopia to help your brother.

Rakim
    you put 12 "offs"
    and your still a faggot

who would of thunk it

its just a website
    your banned for good who cares move on
    theres 10,0000000000000000 more Rapbattle message boards exactly like this one with people
    shut up and get over it

or Logic for short Logic Speaks's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    I hope he burns in the inferno