Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 15 of 78 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 65 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 1170

Thread: [-Share Your Sigs-]

Battle Record
    19-9
    its in my sig right now
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    19-9

^^new i made it last night
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    19-9

^^^did that last night
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    19-9

website banner i did for my church, click it to enlarge it
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    19-9

anouther one, kinda the same but different, click it to enlarge
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    3-1
    Those couldn't suck more. Go draw on yourself with permanent marker again you frontin' bitch.
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    19-9
    your sigs aint nothin all you did with the last one is put some renders together then soft focus it then slap a white border on it with a softlight setting and set the border siz to 1 or 2px
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    3-1
    what sig are you talking about? I've posted psds here before, I'll do it again, but you prolly just wanna cop my style you ugly ass nigga.
    Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

Battle Record
    19-9
    not even in your fuckin dreams i have my own fuckin style bitch

made just now
    AUDIO

Battle Record
    19-9

made yesterday
    AUDIO

Rock On Mannn!!! Verbal Journa!st's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-4
    yo u suck a gfx

Battle Record
    19-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Journa!st
    yo u suck a gfx
    who?
    AUDIO

Rock On Mannn!!! Verbal Journa!st's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-4
    not you

Retired.
    Battle Record
    58-0
    Who has the dopest sig on RB

Battle Record
    19-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Journa!st
    not you
    i was gonna say how do i suck if you rockin a sig i made for you
    AUDIO