User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: what is the main reason you belive in whatever religion you belive in?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Dyl's Avatar
    Battle Record
    30-11
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Lovely hair really liken that look
    Heard about the guy who fell off a skyscraper?
    On his way down past each floor,he kept saying to reassure himself
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....
    So far so good.....

But how you fall doesn't matter
    Its how you land

Battle Record
    19-9
    uppin for some more opinions on this subject
    AUDIO

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2
    the reason i believe in mahamongolism is tht i have witnessed it firts hand

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    12-5
    i belive in a god....

simply because i can't belive we all got here by chance.....
    everything seems so well put together....it just seems farfetched we all are products of natural occourance.....like...life it'self....how did it start...

maybe it's an easy way out for me....instead of searching for a feesable scientific answer

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-2
    or maybe ur smoking crack becuse i kno i just hit a rock and go talked to me hmself and said tht he put all those wrid idea in ur head

flump
    mine are pretty similar to chris black. (witch im suprised he has these views now)

im not religous cause i feel that religions are basicly a way to customize god, all these religons have roots in religons that came before them, but they didnt like something about their original religon so they twisted it and created something new out of it. the true god was eventually lost in the midst of bullshit religon feeds us and it was lost for the sake of peoples need to feel comfertable. religious gods to me are nothing more then a convinate excuse.

sometimes i wonder if he jsut created us and thats where it ends, just like we create viruses and they spread but we really have no control over them. just like we have kids and they go off and do their own thing....maybe god is simply just a creator and has no control over his creations but he is more powerful. the "i brought you into this world and ill take you out of it" type of figure lol.

i dont know but its all questions. i could never confine god into soemthing and act like its undisputable like religons do. THIS IS GOD WE ARE TALKING ABOUT...the most powerful thing in exzistance with power to distory and build and your gonna decide what god is and what god is about? nah dont think so.

Battle Record
    0-1
    i was brought up religous, and as i got older, ive come to be more and more religous.........if it wasnt for religion i would definitely be up to no good.
    "Remember when rap was not economically viable?"
    -Immortal Technique

Battle Record
    19-9
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this is still up wow
    AUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Black
    I believe in no religion because they all have holes and contradictions in them. Most of them have lead to more bad in the world than good. I think they were all made up by men, a few thousand years ago to comfort and control us, which they've done well, for 5,000+ years.

I'm not Atheist though. I'm Agnostic. I believe that there may be a God, and they may not be. There may be an afterlife and there may not be. These are questions that we want answers too, so we make them up. I accept that I wont know the answers until I'm dead.
    ^ Me pretty much.

Battle Record
    15-7
    I believe in no religion because they all have holes and contradictions in them. Most of them have lead to more bad in the world than good. I think they were all made up by men, a few thousand years ago to comfort and control us, which they've done well, for 5,000+ years.

I'm not Atheist though. I'm Agnostic. I believe that there may be a God, and they may not be. There may be an afterlife and there may not be. These are questions that we want answers too, so we make them up. I accept that I wont know the answers until I'm dead.
    Pretty Much described it.

I havent gone to church in about 5 years. I dont know if there is a god or not, And doubt theres such thing as an "After life". I think when you die, its just blankness. Actully, If there was there was a heaven or hell, I wouldnt care, I mean, Im going to enjoy my life while im still alive, fuck what comes after it.

No one can force any sort of religion into my head, I dont care if you were Chuck Norris. I think some people are wasting 2-3 hours a week going to church, if there isnt a after life.

But, If you have a strong belief in your religion, then dont let me convence you otherwise, im just a 13 year old that doesnt have a religion. As much shit as I posted in this post, you might think I hate god, or worship the devil, well, I dont worship anyone.
    Artificial.Intelligence

Battle Record
    1-2
    i don't rly believe in a religion, but i do believe that sumthin is up there, know wut i mean

Battle Record
    14-3

Same.

I believe matters of the divine are incomprehensible to the human mind and it is futile to debate them. I believe that's a direct quote from some smart guy. =\

I also believe religion is a social tool to create order amongst the masses.

~*~*~DR - BEST FRIENDS CREW 4 LIFE~*~*~

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Yeh... I believe that religions are social tools too... but some are for the best of humanity especially the arya dharmas.. which is why i stay faithful to hinduism