User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: How to get Studio Quality for under $300!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-1
    yeah labels dont care about you doing anything for yourself

what labels want is a person who is jus waiting for the all too magical record deal

after you obtain such magnificent paper work they will

*pay for your studio time
    *promote you
    *get your cd in stores across the world
    *get you guest features on other peoples albums
    * give you street cred
    *build relationships for you
    *clean you up
    *fix your bed
    *suck you off a lil when ur lonely
    *teach you how to rap (if need be)
    *teach you how to make beats (if need be)
    *tell you youre good looking
    *much much more!

please, if you want a career in music just offer your self to a major record label
    where theyre jus ACHING to find new comers waiting for the whole world to be handed to them on a platter!
    we just want to pamper you! you pretty little baby you!
    goochie goochie goo!
    <center><hr>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yayer.

Quote Originally Posted by RiQue
    Ok, and you know this because you've sold more albums than them? No, you need to know music is a culture its more than just the quality of your music, but the actual following you have behind it. That is where labels have you outmatched at 1000% so compare your fan base with a major labels fan base and see how you match.
    real talk though...when you think about it...no matter how many albums I've sold...if you went to Shawn Carter (hence the "executive" name) with a recording that had shit ass quality...chances is...he'd frisbee the shit...like Brandon said...if you can't invest money in yourself to get either a decent studio to record in, better equipment to record with, or overall better mixing..why should they invest in you when they can invest less in a gimmick artist (Yung Joc) that will sell more and after the trend is up they shelve them...?

Some shit...no matter how many records you sell...you still wont know...

By the way...you know...if you don't mind me asking and all...how many records...exactly...have you sold...and since you speak so much of a large fan base...how come not many people (If any) have heard of you outside of Jersey...? If you dont mind me asking...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by DjayCasper
    yeah labels dont care about you doing anything for yourself

what labels want is a person who is jus waiting for the all too magical record deal

after you obtain such magnificent paper work they will

*pay for your studio time
    *promote you
    *get your cd in stores across the world
    *get you guest features on other peoples albums
    * give you street cred
    *build relationships for you
    *clean you up
    *fix your bed
    *suck you off a lil when ur lonely
    *teach you how to rap (if need be)
    *teach you how to make beats (if need be)
    *tell you youre good looking
    *much much more!

please, if you want a career in music just offer your self to a major record label
    where theyre jus ACHING to find new comers waiting for the whole world to be handed to them on a platter!
    we just want to pamper you! you pretty little baby you!
    goochie goochie goo!

No bullshit... I just sent the link to this thread to everybody I know who does music... we all laughed... Thanks Cas...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    5-3
    labels want mediocre talent...

not mediocre quality...

lol.
    i dont even need to get into this conversation though... cuz the truth has been said already.

lol@the image some people have of record labels.

They're not out to help you in anyway... lol. they're out to find a way to help you help them make them large sums of money, and in exchange, you get some scrap change, and a name for yourself... MAYBE.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    2-1
    on my life i thought thats how it worked when i was fucking 7

but anybody who'd call them selves somewhat wise about the industry would know the label doesent give a fuck for you
    its a pimp ho situation u could get fuckin stabbed by a john but if u aint got the money from that one u gettin bitched slapped
    even if u do make money u gettin bitch slapped

until we start doin this shit for our selves
    <center><hr>

yayer.

Hence the reason why either so many niggas are independent....or the mainstream artists want to start their own labels after they realize they've been gettin fucked since the first album...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

I am me
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    we all understand you CAN sell some cds with that equipment... I said........ Studio Quality.
    you can't get studio quality with $300 worth of equipment. If you want studio quality...go record at a studio or drop the money to buy studio equipment. Dude who's equipment I listed above had very nice quality, especially for what he was using.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by dren
    you can't get studio quality with $300 worth of equipment. If you want studio quality...go record at a studio or drop the money to buy studio equipment. Dude who's equipment I listed above had very nice quality, especially for what he was using.

just like any other time... the point has been missed and you're talking about something completely different... because they have similar subjects... this time being... music.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    2-1
    sigh.

i wonder where would pepsi be now if they thought "if you want something like coca-cola, jus get a coca-cola"
    <center><hr>

yayer.