Showing results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: Castle00 vs Mass

Battle Record
    23-17

Castle00 vs Mass

15-20 Lines
    No H8/Krew/DR votes
    Once ya check in ya got 30 minutes to drop
    Since you challenged i already said you spit first......
    So drop ya verse 2night or else i drop n start gettin no show votes......
    ^^Tha rules bitch...

This herb couldn't set up a rreal battle....

Drop ya verse in ere herb
    :nerd:

Battle Record
    23-17
    My bad jus saw u already got one up can a MOD close this shit im blazed as fuck close this shit up...

Mass
    you need to shut the fuck up you fag before i leave your head bloody than a tampox pad. //1

nigga you need to shut the fuck up you don't know who your facing i will cut out your brains and eat'em like I'm jason.//2

fucking with me you will get your shit spilt. I'll drink your blood like Nestle quick. //3

bitch get off my dick before I have your mother eat your sister clit trick.//4

nigga you to beef than i'm down for what ever bitch. i will leave holes in yor sweater//5

I will clap your ass where you stand. I'll
    clap you your mother and brother and man with your gay ass don't you ever try to rap against me I'll set your house on fire like a indian Tepee.//6

I will beat your ass with a gun then I will eat your lung .nigga your a honey bun your the type of nigga that be forget the guns lets fight and run.//7

I suggest you duck and cover Because my bullets will hug you .Bitch I'm about fame glammer.//8

and you ass is like a nail because you don't want to see the hammer .//9

you need to shut up before I hit you in your shit I will turn your chest into bacon bits. //10

you aint a mc your A chicken you should come with a large drink and a bisqut. // 11

nigga i will put a slug to your brain when im fucking your mom she drives me insane . //12

I will blow your head off and your feet and will throw you in the lake about 35 deep I will put stuff in your body and i'm talking about led. //13

i will put your ass to bed and blaze your ass up with thousand pounds of led fucking with me is a criticial thing you don't know the drama that i will bring.//14

i chop your ass up with choppers and inferred beams.//15

bitch I'm rated x that means i will put a slug in yout chest you bitch ass nigga bitch i will eat your baby killing niggas is my hobbie i will have your chick come slobe me. //16

then let R.Kelly tape her than let him rape her. // 17
    Last edited by Mass; July 4th, 2003 at 01:52 AM

KissofDeath
    yo mass ripped a I wonder who will win when tha other dog post.............................................. .................................................. .........................

Battle Record
    23-17
    ^^^Wtf are you doin' stop free postin' fruity bitch......
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Heres my verse.......
    Last edited by B-Kast; July 4th, 2003 at 04:53 AM

Battle Record
    23-17
    For you slow people
    Benzino has diss on eminem.........
    A "hoe" is a garden tool........
    Profile says hes hobbies are pimpin'

Jus' like genetically engineered banana your ass is overly fruity//
    You're like a limbless person, what ever you say doesn't "touch", so don't try me//
    Shove a page of the dictionary in your mouth, so that when you spit the words come put rite//
    "Beefin'" ain't bout you and your boy friends "meat" sizes, so GET THA FUCK OFF THIS SITE//
    Jus' like peaches in a lunchbox im sure to leave you brown ugly and bruised//
    Readin that pre-write shit,only thing bout you is your mum that gets me amused//
    As Benzino would say, "You from tha outskirts of Detroit where tha bitches meet"//
    Goin' gainst me dawg, you on hot ground, thats blistering your "tender" feet//
    Facials on tha corner of tha street is tha only time you gettin sprayed//
    Fuckin' your SLUT mum is the only time you get layed, and givin ya dad head only time you get payed//
    Sayin you pimpin' but only hoes you got are the ones in ya garden shed, and pencil is ya only led//
    I'll treat you like a jew, and guilotine you, cause i thought you were a dick with that ugly head//
    Like a bum on tha streets your words don't matter, nor are they makin' any cents//**(sense)**
    My words are like me fuckin your bitch on your bed, you have to take offence//
    I'll have dramatic affects on your life, call me a natural disaster//
    Havin you so scared, you face white like plaster, type that will mug a retard when i walk past her//
    Whats that oh didn't realise it was ya mother//

I leave you "under ground" the way i drive you down, jus' like a spade//
    So bitch, now im tha pimp, looks like your bitch jus' been played//

Gauge 88
    Okay man Benzino's tha whackest mc ever. Him and his gay ass lil son he prolly wants ta grow up and be like his whack ass Dad

And you dissen my home town.

nevea tha less I like yo structure and vocab.

But my vote goes to Mass cause my love of evil volient shit sorry don't get pissed

Gauge 88
    and yo man don't talk like that to ma dog Kiss.............................................. .................................................. ..........................

Battle Record
    23-17
    ^^^FUCKIN BULL SHIT.......wack ass emcee..... vote gainst me... i didn';t say detroit was wack... i used a line of Benzinos songz... who fukin cares benzino is wack.....
    Sayin my vocab and structure is good then gif it to him cause u love violence what bull shit is that????.......
    Then say ya next post and don't talk to ma dogg like that thats a fukin DR bitch ass......
    I'm gettin that shit changed.....

Gauge 88
    look I gave you an explantin and that harrassment I can report you what is ya problem man truth is mass ma biological Brother and he rite here on ma sid what I was gonna do!? Vote against him! He's a bigg mofo..............................

Gauge 88
    look I gave you an explantin and that harrassment I can report you what is ya problem man truth is mass ma biological Brother and he rite here on ma sid what I was gonna do!? Vote against him! He's a bigg mofo..............................

Gauge 88

Gauge 88

Gauge 88
    sorry ma computa actin up................................................ .................................................. ................................

Battle Record
    23-17
    What eva tha fuck eva bitch its not actin up you freepostin on my shit.... so thats a DR vote get tha fuck off this site man.....stop fukin free postin and stop fukin dick rydin i should.....

ALL VOTERS MASS IS DICK RYDER AND THIS KAT IS A FREE-POSTER......

Fuck this shit hope the end or alldig ban both your asses......