Shiznit's Thoughts:

VOCABULARY

>average...didnt really put much in it but like what u sayin that it was a quick rush that made think that its hard to put in more when its done fast..u used plain words that somehow connects with the whole concept thing but nothing else more to say about that..it would even be better tho if u put more but either way its fine

FLOW

>not bad...u can get on with it as u read from top to bottom..it was edgy but smooth from the middle to end...

WORDPLAY

>can work on it...not enough metas or multis to begin with but some words were really creative that made the piece stood out..

CONTENT

>hmmm...sounds familiar to me cuz of the whole i-did-something-that-made-me-ran-from-the-cops-and-caught-me-in-jail kinda shit....but like what evryone was sayin...if this either based on ur self or whoever...either way it was written aggressively..nicely done

Best Part:

"i want to be home,left allone,but dont leave if i got the chrome//
tomorow ya might come and meet me,to ur supprized youd see my head blown//"

^^^u can actually felt the whole slighty emotional aspect of this piece..props for that!

OVERALL:

(i dont usually rate pieces ..wanna know why?? uhhhh cuz i just dont!)

well...i liked it...not that all great but it has depth on the true to life part and imagery was good...

drop more!