Showing results 106 to 120 of 120

Thread: Know what sucks dick?

Hustle.Simmons
    Battle Record
    0-3

Re: Know what sucks dick?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark HelmeT™ View Post
    well now someone else is "in her"

she is most likely saying this right now as we speak...

"you are much BIGGER than my last b/f"

lmmao hahahaha
    .Different toilet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

.. .Same shit .. .

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Ronic View Post
    Cutting it off with your girl after a year. Now I have a reason to drink.

Any of you ever break up with your girl, then KINDA regret it soon after? Shit sucks old man foreskin bumps.
    Yeh man thats why. Why it happen? Ive been with my girl for 11months now and Ive let her into my life like Ive never let no other girl near. If we split Id do more than drink
    Id go back to my dope dealer and tell him to fetch me some heroine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

And you gettin mad love on myspace from like 20 chicks atm
    Congrats haha

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Cee View Post
    Are you kidding me Eye Ronic? If you care about your chick and she cares about you, pussy is not an issue, you're ridiculous. All the pussy you want and it's all yours...assclown.
    Listen to Brandon; the wise man
    I agree man. You either dont love her or dont find her attractive anymore. Or else you wouldnt have even thought of breaking up with her

None
    Battle Record
    18-0

so you broke up. cry.

Cyber Fucked Your Mother Jae Cyph's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-1

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Ronic View Post
    Cutting it off with your girl after a year. Now I have a reason to drink.

Any of you ever break up with your girl, then KINDA regret it soon after? Shit sucks old man foreskin bumps.
    I cut it off with my chick of 3 years when that was done I went nuts and just started fucking every hoe I kicked it with ..

Worked a lot better than drinking =/

Battle Record
    1-0

Lol, i finished with my mrs for another girl about an exact year ago now and i regret it so badly. I'm back with her again now, it only lasted like 4 weeks before i realised what i wanted. I'd been with her for 2 years, so now it's 3 years and still counting.

Pussy on tap, head on tap, money on tap, lifts on tap, dinner on tap, fridge-stocker on tap, an animated gorgeous talking pleasure-dealing hot water bottle for my bed, loyalty and always somebody to have my back if i get kicked out, jumped, ruined, bored, broke, lost, and a trophy that i don't ever have to worry about 'not seeing again' or sharing with other men, because i've spent the last three years polishing, cleaning and taking care of her, and now she doesn't ever want to leave me.

To be single from that is just a mega downgrade. It would be like building your family home for 20 years, extending and developing the basement, building a pool, a huge garage etc, decorating it just how you want it and having so many memories of your life there - and then selling it to people who just want to smash it up and turn it into a crack den, and then you move into a 1 bed apartment next to a busy road in a forgotten neighbourhood.

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

boo hoo crybaby ass niggas

Battle Record
    6-0

Quote Originally Posted by SmokaJoka View Post
    my old girl was a fucking control freak so I set it up to where I would be super fucking mean to her and told my friend to hit on her "behind" my back...and of course she fell into it so a week later I broke up with her on her birthday...

dumb bitch deserved it
    lmao at my friend trying to make me be the behind the scenes hit on guy. Although hes straight married and shit talkin like, yo go hit on my wife and shit im like man, i dunno lmao. But i dunno why this fucking guy went and got married if hes questioning his wife like that. Marriage should be that "we know we are right for eachother" type mentality. unfortunatly today its hardly that and mufuckas quick to yell for divorce the first night wife bitch dont cook dinnner for the dude. meh.

oh and about the topic. smh, shit really dont matter when you get to my age. wait till you start being able to be out of your area and shit, all that anxiety will go away. trust me. pussy is everywhere, and u start thinkin like, i aint commiting shit untill i wanna get married so. thats how it is.
    Last edited by Possible; November 20th, 2007 at 04:36 PM

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by C.A.S. View Post
    In 3 days I'll of been with my girl for a year and 7 Months.

...Sexy lil El Salvador girl

..And only thing that ever gets wrong with us, is me,lol...I get mad so easily and it seems at the smallest things,lol..But shit is still good...Always over it in like 3 minutes.

..But when I get mad...It's like a wanna rip someones head off and shoot them 50+ times while laughing...I get heated like a mug.
    Damn... that long and you aint had sex with her yet. No wonder you sexually frustrated. Playin b
    Damn thats a long time. 11months for me & my girl
    invite me to your wedding please

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by OnSlaught View Post
    It would be like building your family home for 20 years, extending and developing the basement, building a pool, a huge garage etc, decorating it just how you want it and having so many memories of your life there - and then selling it to people who just want to smash it up and turn it into a crack den, and then you move into a 1 bed apartment next to a busy road in a forgotten neighbourhood.
    Id happily take crack as payment for my house

Battle Record
    4-3

girls
    Buddha Blessed

Battle Record
    5-3

so the first time i got laid this bitch who fucked my drunk ass ends up dying in a brutal car wreck the next day

i was stunned

i mean, i made a fucking costume and a mask and shit and it turns out i didnt have any kind of evil super powers or dick premonition, it was just a stupid fucking coincidence
    [YOUTUBE]XEx2T1NLsqw[/YOUTUBE]

The Method of Procedure
    Battle Record
    21-10

Quote Originally Posted by Hand of God View Post
    so the first time i got laid this bitch who fucked my drunk ass ends up dying in a brutal car wreck the next day

i was stunned

i mean, i made a fucking costume and a mask and shit and it turns out i didnt have any kind of evil super powers or dick premonition, it was just a stupid fucking coincidence
    u sound like a cold yet caring person...
    but yeah its strange how quickly things can change...i mean ya just casually drivin home.. ya light up a smoke...and before ya even inhale...ya giving ya statement to the cops...but ya was preparein for this right...those of u that drive ya know what i mean...always thinkin for the other drivers...if that happens ima do this im do that...and then ur in da hospital...saying it was an accident...life is fun.

Duke your 16 son, lol.

You have plenty of time to get a new girl, sitting here acting all depressed talking about you need a drink and shit.

Go fuck a bunch of tramps while your at it, and make sure to wear a condom.