User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: I'm going to stop saying nigger(nigga).

Battle Record
    20-6

Re: I'm going to stop saying nigger(nigga).

I can't quit.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

stop sayin nigga, nigga.

im going to replace nigga with colored, or darkie.

you understand, my colored?

Battle Record
    15-10

"nigga" is about as stupid of a word as "dude" in my opinion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-29

me and my friends go to a school thats just one room next door to a lakeshore learning and its me 2 other white guys and one black guy and all of us bee sayin it out in front the place and on several occasions they have come out and told us to be quiet but never to watch our language but when we go in there they be lookin at us wierd like why these three white kids out there sayin nigga like 50+ times between the 4 of us

You've Earned a Custom Title!

good luck, my nigger.

Battle Record
    15-10

why is this racist,brainless prick not been banned yet??i dont understand..i looked at his posts...he drops like one word replys to piece that are obviously good..like"wack" "you suck""cock" which doesnt even make sense...he called somebody a "coon" on an old piece..racist fucking prick...

Banned
    Battle Record
    18-28

Quote Originally Posted by .TreaZoN. View Post
    why is this racist,brainless prick not been banned yet??i dont understand..i looked at his posts...he drops like one word replys to piece that are obviously good..like"wack" "you suck""cock" which doesnt even make sense...he called somebody a "coon" on an old piece..racist fucking prick...
    You might have to go to Investigated Reports with it if you feel he should be banned.....Theres alot of heads on RB....the mods aren't always going to catch everything especially during this holiday week and weekend/...They got more important things on they mind Y'kno Treaz....

1...report this kat if you really feel like it he deserves it

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

It`s in my everyday vocab. I ain`t with that whole "stop usin` the word "nigga" " phase. I mean yea, I know it can be found offensive. But me personally, I haven`t got mad when it`s been used against me in racist terms for a few years now. I just laugh and feel sorry for the people honestly. And as a "everyday" term. It don`t really offend me if a non-black (not even just "non-black" cause I guess it`s "accepted" for hispanics, etc. to use), person uses it around me. I know a lot of people get mad about that shit. But seriously, if you got enough time to worry about gettin` offended cause some non-black/white says the word "nigga" you got too much time on your hands. There`s more serious shit out there that could use your attention than a 5-6 word.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Still in the grave Johnny 6-feet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-1

I'm cutting down on saying it. From now on I'm just gonna use it when i'm with my other white friends and there's a black guy within ear shot. Just, you know, to let them know whose boss.

**puts on white hood and goes to a rally**

SS League Record 31-8
    SS HW Champ
    14 x OM HoF

Battle Record
    12-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    It`s in my everyday vocab. I ain`t with that whole "stop usin` the word "nigga" " phase. I mean yea, I know it can be found offensive. But me personally, I haven`t got mad when it`s been used against me in racist terms for a few years now. I just laugh and feel sorry for the people honestly. And as a "everyday" term. It don`t really offend me if a non-black (not even just "non-black" cause I guess it`s "accepted" for hispanics, etc. to use), person uses it around me. I know a lot of people get mad about that shit. But seriously, if you got enough time to worry about gettin` offended cause some non-black/white says the word "nigga" you got too much time on your hands. There`s more serious shit out there that could use your attention than a 5-6 word.
    Word. I actually don't get upset if other people use it. I just don't want to. It's more for myself than anyone else. Most people probably wont notice that I don't say it.

I've went from saying it 100+ times to 5, in the last week. It usually just slips out a few times. It's harder to sing along with hip-hop records too. Damn that Joe Budden & Lupe Fiasco.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Banned

Well...if you only say the word "nigga" to talk about a black person, then there is a problem. But if you're the type of person to refer to anyone as "nigga" then I guess its cool.

"Cracker", "Spic", "Wet Back" and names like that are more offensive in my opinion, because those names are really used derogatorily.