Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Kris Cain Artist: Tahnee Latrell

Battle Record
    5-3

Re: Kris Cain Artist: Tahnee Latrell

yea... all the songs are lofi'd... AND converted through myspace's booty ass convertor. LOL.

She don't ruin my beats though. Period.
    Welcome to reality.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

lmfao@all the people saying she doesn't fit the tracks...

do you fucks even know anything about music..? yes... she's out dated... but update the writing... and fuck son...

I've only listened to Follow my lead thus far... but that song can be a FUCKING banger... if she can go higher... have her add another layer for the hook... she sounds like Dawn from Danity Kane... I think you should take her in a Nate Danja/Brittany mode... real talk... she has the perfect voice for it... if she goes a little more staccato on the hook wow man... that songs a hit... beat is amazing.

Work it out... get her a vocal coach... unless you know how... she's maxing a little to much... a falsetto would be nasty on this... maybe her an octave lower... 2nd verse/around a 1:10... that sounds sick... I can hear the potential there sunny delight... late 20's? early 30's? yea... it's a mix of octaves with her... the part at 2:00... bridge I suspect... if higher would work more... if she can pull it off naw mean... son... you might as well put her and I together... being you're the ONLY other producer on my album thus far lmao [oppositeday]this beat is ass though...[/oppositeday]

All because of you... jesus man... and it's a year old... it's not really her writing... I think it might be the arrangement yo... I think you're seeing her as a synth lead lol cause that's how she's fitting over the tracks... naw I take that back... yea it is her writing... she has great lyrics... just aren't compelling enough for the tracks... fuck hip hop man... don't even get back into it... lol fuck my album son... I think she'd kill that "Give it to me" track... holla nigger.

all in all... she's hot... oh yea.. it's lofi... shit... I don't remember how that affects the tracks lol... so yea... sucka emcee... start a management company called "Church" and I'm in.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Palamoon View Post
    Your beats are hot man. But this chick.... ahh, she ruins your beats. I don't like the mix on her voice. It's like an underwater effect. But that beat Follow My Lead.. I'm really liking. I never heard you make a club banger, this is hot.

RTF Please: http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...html?p=6318845

EDIT: Oh, just read that all the songs are on lo fi.
    your beats ruin the world.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    5-3

be nice
    Welcome to reality.