Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Salvia

Battle Record
    6-0

Re: Salvia

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    Salvia is legal, too. Yay for life.
    that doesn't say much. If you ask me all this rubbish about people tripping and shit is crazy, but hey I guess. Just wasn't like that at all for me. I wouldn't even put Salvia and any hallucinogenic in the same book. Only shit that I agree with is the laughing part, thats all I did though. And it was like 2 minutes no more then I was like what the fuck, kinda like how you feel after you realize your not tripping anymore from paper, but thats the only comparison I give it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

Hm. Some of my friends experienced that too. Maybe only some people get a trip? Or maybe you didn't smoke quality salvia. Did you smoke it out of water bong/bong? I believe you, just curious, because my trip was insane, and I seriously have a slightly altered out-look on life now. In my trip I was a giant, talking to little me's. I believe they may have been my other personalities, telling me the truth (About myself)

Battle Record
    6-0

I will add that with this, it did kind of make me look at things differently afterward. But I put it like, the shit I had may very well of been garb. I mean the shit is less known than weed, and believe it or not there is still a lot of people that don't smoke it. Anyway, I heard this and that but even if it was around like weed, it doesn't have the same consistency factor as weed. You ate cid before? All I can say is its not really the type of drug you just do all the time, for years. although there are exceptions lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    2-4

I only smoke salvia when I'm looking to relax and cool off. I always feel happy afterwards. No, I've never ate acid. I understand what you're saying competely, and I agree with you.

Battle Record
    6-0

I wonder how long untill our uptight society makes it illegal.

Battle Record
    15-7

Quote Originally Posted by Jovial View Post
    I can't believe this is legal and mary j isn't. When I tried Salvia my hands and arms went tingly and I laughed too. Still not as good as green though. Infact, for the amount you get and how long it DOESN'T last....waste of money....
    i dont see why you couldn't just take the seeds and grow it.

its legal, right?

*waits for some dumbass to refer me to an earlier post, not seeing that the 'right' was actually a non-responsive question, aka retorical*
    Artificial.Intelligence