Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Graffik_Nature

0 0%
  • dean

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: GraFFiK_NaTuRe (0-0) v. dean (0-1)

G.Hod

GraFFiK_NaTuRe (0-0) v. dean (0-1)

SIGN INS: TUESDAY

VERSES: THURSDAY

VOTING ENDS: SATURDAY

Everybody: Remember to vote on five battles (including at least two championship battles) and post the links in the LLL Office. .

Good Luck!
    G. Hod

GRaFFiK_NaTuRE
    checking in................ good luck dean

.................................................. ....

dean
    checkin in................................................ .................................................. ........................good luk son..

dean
    aiggghhht ,fuk it,LLL gonna witness dean finally fin d his feet....ayo

BITCH SLAP

now our verses r on "paper",i'm in 1st while you're in "later",it maybe in your name but its also in my "nature"//1
    to merk chumps like you in GRAFFIK "detail",i've slashed your windpipe, 'n' made you "fail" to "exhale"//2

FUK BITCH SLAP.....PENETRATION TIME

I gotta license to "kill",its rhymes that i "drill",screwin so hard i got you euphoric as a "pill"//3
    "still",i know my records a "drag",but you still a "fag",i carry your punches all day like a down trodden "bag"//4
    "tag",you've kept me in your "reach",coz you're sukin my lyrics like a "leach",askin me to "teach" 'n' "preach"//5
    "you",to get you "through",find you a "crew",tell you wot i"knew"//6
    "two",seconds before i knock you "down",but i keep you "around",coz your rhymes are as commical as "clown"//7
    "sound",i've blown you away with 1000 "decibells",that can freeze ova "hells",i'm bringin you down like all tha drug "cartells"//8
    it "smells",coz your "appealing",got you "reeling",wen i got ma rhymes "revealing",mine r intact while yours are fukin "peeling"//9
    like a sunburnt fat "fuck-ed",i got you "cooked",like a chicken you been "plucked",if i were a blindman i'd beat you without a "look"//10

R.I.P(Rot in Pieces)good luk son spit soon................

GRaFFiK_NaTuRE
    fuck it... feelin lazy

U lost yah head? Well u found yah dick under-a-dude my verse is so shocking it snaps thunder-in-two/
    These words keep plunderin-through, tell me how does it feel to get raped by somebody younger-than-u?!/|
    I ain’t doin nuthin but foolin-yah-straight my styles cool-n’-uhh…-wait/
    It’s like u playin tug of war witchah mirror cuz just ain’t pullin-yah-weight/|
    U get stabbed in the ass and bleed-by-gay’s-floor… and I see-why-they-score/
    Dean gets raped so often he-might-play-whore,Your record is 3-18… need-I-say-more?/|…nope

dean
    aight peeps gonna vote on this or wot com on................................................ ......................................

Henceman.
    Battle Record
    23-4
    Uh... Graffik said it himself... he was feelin lazy so it doesn't seem like he tried. This wasn't that great of a battle... dean actually tried and think he took it with this line:
    to merk chumps like you in GRAFFIK "detail",i've slashed your windpipe, 'n' made you "fail" to "exhale"//2

GraFFiK's punches didn't really hit hard, he just made fun of dean's record... wasn't feelin it.

vote=dean... can a mod poll my vote?
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh I'm a faggot...
    I'm a fag, I'm a faggot...
    Oh Oh...Oh I'm a faggot

Battle Record
    30-46
    Yeah I think Graffik Got a lil caucky on this one........Dean was servin him punches.....Weak punches.....But punches none the less...............My vote goes to dean for effort.

Like ambiguous was right Graff spent his whole verse talkin bout his record and not Dean......

GRaFFiK_NaTuRE
    i had one line talking about his record... i had 6 lines... i think that's kinda stupid... and it's not about effort, it's about who's was better... and i did have like 3 punches.... i guess people still can't see punches unless i put quotations... whack

Battle Record
    14-46
    i'm goin with dean..i thought graffic was spittin sum mad simple shit but started off nice..i was dissapointed after that...dean had like 2 punches that hit nice and his flow was betta...oneeeeeee

Battle Record
    28-14
    Awards WOP Champion
    sucky battle dean got it
    didnt see any decent punches from either but dean had better lines thn graffik
    You need Ghost Dog in your DVD collection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it's a bold statement - the new youtube

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    im goin to have to agree dawg.. no hate or nuthin.. but you took one look at his rec and blew it off.. if you concentrated on it more, then you would have had this.. he just tried.. u didn't

Vote - dean
    Artificial Intelligence.

dean
    uppi uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin up[pin uppin uppin............................finish this please....................................

Battle Record
    36-6
    Honestly, this battle was who wanted it more....Graffik was jus not comin' hard and dean did....he had better punches and more consistancy as Graffik had some punches yet nuttin solid and hard hitting.....dean gets my vote

vote=dean