Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Who Fucks With Styles P?

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Re: Who Fucks With Styles P?

Quote Originally Posted by Lear is D.O.P.E. View Post
    i can prolly send you walk wit me as a compressed file and u can open it..i'll upload to sendspace or sumthin for ya..

sheeks first album is hard body..the second one i wasn't feelin, but he had alot of dope tracks on his third album..i like his third one almost as much as walk w/ me..

you should get styles 1st and last album's too..those are dope..especially his mixtape phantom menace..and i heard about ghost in the machine but i can't find it at all..and yonker's og was dope too..
    i have them, i just never brought them, they never moved me to be like damn no matter what i gotta get this, and actually pay to show my support like sheek's albums did.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Sheek goes hard..wtf.. I fucks wit Sheek

I fucks with Styles and Jada

all 3 of go hard
    BAD BITCH STATUS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Sianide
    sic 6-2
    bella 5-1<---new champ.

congrads, i do believe your the first female abl champ.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    10-2

Quote Originally Posted by Lear is D.O.P.E. View Post
    sheek may be the weak link..

but whose the weak link when it comes to making a dope album ?
    JADAKISS

Walk wit Me was better than any album jadakiss has done..

jadakiss spits hot 16's but he can't keep up wit song after song quality..
    just like his last mixtape..Jadakiss time..it was a soft mixtape..he spit some hot shit on it but the vibe wasn't there goin in from song to song..the transition was horrible..

styles p. is the best out of lox to me now..styles p. has grown as a artist..he's grown as a lyricist..he's just dope period..Phantom Menace is the dopest mixtape out thus far that i can keep in the whip without changing the cd out for awhile..

sheek is the realist out of lox and i get alot of the shit he be talkin about..he's pretty grimey too and he does have clever lines here & there..just because u guys expect to hear the punchline rapping out of him does not mean he's wack..damn most u mufukas that say he's wack been in the house all ur life and has never seen the streets..let alone even step foot where i grew around so i don't expect for u guys to like what he talks about cause u've never witnessed the shit that he's on..i just like his realness and sheek goes hard sometimes..hes not better than styles or jada, but he has his moments where he shines..he also have some dull moments where he's ain't on his shit but no question about it, sheek is not wack..
    Word to yuor last paragraph.

And the transition was off with Jadakiss Time cuz it wasn't an official mixtape.. it was a whole bunch of songs thrown together. lmao. And mixtapes aren't supposed to really set a mood, that's what albums are for..

and I told you Ghost In The Machine was on datpiff