User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Top 5 PS3 Exclusives this fall?

Battle Record
    26-5

Top 5 PS3 Exclusives this fall?

After a slow start in 2009, the Playstation 3 managed to see a boost in hardware sales recently thanks to a new redesigned model and price cut to $299.99. So what should old and new Playstation 3 gamers be playing in the coming months on their system? Here are the top five exclusive games coming this fall for the Playstation 3.

5. God of War: Collection
    Two of the best exclusive games on the Playstation 2 will be coming to the Playstation 3 this fall. It won’t be a straight port either as the God of War: Collection comes with several enhancements like 720p resolution with anti-aliasing and 60 frames per second support in addition to the added trophy implementation. So if you haven’t played God of War or God of War II, God of War: Collection is one exclusive Playstation 3 game you can’t miss on the Playstation 3, especially since it only costs $39.99.

4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
    Although it is based on the Xbox 360 game, Ninja Gaiden II, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on the Playstation 3 does have plenty of exclusive content like new bosses, gameplay tweaks and playable characters. Furthermore, this exclusive game will also have online co-op for two players. With enhanced visuals to boot, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is shaping up to be a stellar experience.

3. Demon's Souls
    Already a hit in Japan, Demon's Souls will be bringing its punishing difficulty to North America this fall exclusively on the Playstation 3. The action role-playing features a deep and engrossing world filled with some deadly creatures. It also has several unique online features where players can leave messages, fight together or battle against each other. With the Playstation 3 lacking in games from the role-playing department, Demon's Souls is a must buy for fans of the genre.

2. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
    The popular Ratchet & Clank series can always be counted on for delivering a fun-filled experience. Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time is shaping up to be the best game yet. In addition to breathtaking graphics, the latest title features more varied gameplay including new Clank and space exploring segments. Add in plenty of replayability and you have one of the best exclusive games on the Playstation 3 coming this fall.

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune remains one of the best exclusive games on the Playstation 3 today. Two years later, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is looking like it will be a massive improvement to the already excellent original. In addition to the incredible graphics and epic single-player player, the sequel also introduces competitive and co-operative online modes. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is easily the best exclusive game on the Playstation 3 coming this fall.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6...ming-this-fall

Damn i'm gonna be so poor, all them are day one buys for me but i dunno if demon souls & GoW collection will drop in europe b4 the end of the year, plus you have GT5 being rumoured for a december release to be confirmed at TGS, Assassins creed 2, MW2, Forza 3, SC:C, Fifa 10, pro evo 2010, NFS Shift which comes out in like a few days
    and.......i want the psp go n the gt and mgs for that, god damn can somebody do the math for me??

Battle Record
    30-9

Re: Top 5 PS3 Exclusives this fall?

^im buying them all except for Ninja Gaiden. It was always meh to me.

Battle Record
    30-12

i'll buy God of War and rent Uncharted. Effe everything else.

Battle Record
    32-8
    Awards 25+ Wins

God Of War series gonna be sickness on HD son...I'm telling you!!! Gotta get that.

Uncharted should be a rented game, I beat the first one in like a day.

Ratchet and Clank is more a waste of time than an actual game, but always got dope graphics, so maybe I'll rent it.

FUCK T3H R3ST!
    Legendary Song - Winter Snow

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

ehhh, my 14 year old bro plays ratchet n' klank like it's barney. seems more like a small children based game to me lol

Battle Record
    26-5

ratchet and clank owns, i love it, love all platformers

and uncharted 2 is bigger this time, longer story, online co-op, online multiplayer competetive so should be worth the dough

My Doe Flip Like Tae-Kwon Menace II Society's Avatar

God of War > Everything Else, FTW.

Nah but God of War is a definite pick up, along with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. Since I never got to play the 360 version.

[YouTube]VTfrbU74TdE[/YouTube]