Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Faded - Imprints of the Soul

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Faded - Imprints of the Soul

Beat is sick, I'm always rocking Anno Domini.

Flow and lyrics were real sharp, though I thought it could have used a tad more energy. The lyrics were really good though, I was feeling the overall direction of the song.

Hook was decent, not too shabby. The verses were rocking though.

You would honestly be a good fit for this one track I'm waiting on to get done... PM if you're interested on hopping on a verse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Appreciate the feedback guys, L.E get at me at complexmusik@gmail.com

Word....you got a real nice vibe man, but I have a hard time clearly hearing all your words. Almost a slur, but not really. Anyway, overall nice track. Flow fell off from time to time, but not too bad man.

RTF
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...665/index.html
    G r i n d H o u s e

We see you lookin...stupid

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

You do sound quite a bit like me... anyways, cool flow... lyrical content was pretty alright... conveyed the right emotion and executed a fair delivery to harness the subject matter nicely... the beat's pretty cool, different... I like it..

Overall, pretty well done - hope to hear more

Keep it up.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-1

lol at him sounding like celph...he does.. but celph doesn't do hooks... im fellin the beat this is good...

bleed it out with the pen...

good track here man. keep at it.