Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 824 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 12351

Thread: Front Lines Chat [New Rules]

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Re: Front Lines Chat [New Rules]

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    lmao

this is unbelievable. I'ma say this now so I look like a prophet later on...

the chat, even with Cry's "new rules", will not change. you might get a few days of decency, but ultimately it will be the same beef infested distraction that it was initially.

I like the idea of the chat, as i'm sure everyone does, but the fact remains that motherfuckers aren't responsible enough to handle themselves decently when there's no possibility of them getting the shit kicked out of them. you got dudes talking shit for the sake of talking shit, and not battling.

Fuck, I actually miss when Shadow ran this shit.
    yeah because 100+ pages of front lines battles that didn't get voted on was the way to go! totally... you realize me, token, gow, and other mods got rid of the mess shadow and all those fucks made before us right? this forum is running smoother than I've EVER fucking seen it since my join date... and when I joined btw, this place looked like shit. there were 10x more voting rings getting away with shit. and there were more biters in this site during that time then there is now. WHY?? because we fuckin handle shit...

you don't think I'll live up to my word on this chat rules shit??

petty fucks in this place can't handle themselves in a fucking chat thread. I don't wanna get rid of it though, because then we lose the "pre-fight" battle scenarios.. we lose that main reason for beef. a battle is about beef. this chat thread allows that beef to start between members.. I WANT these faggots to beef. it fuels this part of the forum... beef and battle, that's what the fuck the Front Lines are here for.

the thing we're trying to prevent is not shit talking and beef... it's swaying, voting rings, dick riding. these things will cut down (as they have 100x over since your day as a battler here)... maan, we were closing matches from 2003 just 8-9 months ago... that's how bad this fucking place looked. it's fixed. it's fine. there is NOTHING wrong with this forum. you guys are just sitting here TRYING to find something wrong just for the sake of bitching. find me another front lines at another site that runs smoother and gets battles closed faster than this one... please, by all means. find me one with a ranking system like ours... that has mags like ours...

you guys are fuckin LIVIN IT UP here... we're pampering you faggots...

appreciation is welcomed... bitching about the many perks of THIS particular forum? fucking please.. find me a better one. this isn't a league. it's a place to have fun, beef, and battle. that's it.

fuck you faggots who ruin that.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

@cry

i'm dying to drop a "tl;dr" on you but i don't have the heart to do it, lol.

listen, when we were talking about this shit in one of the crew threads i said that the rankings and champ matches and shit were what made this forum what it is. so that wasn't my point at all, i think you guys got it perfect as far as that goes. i was just busting your balls about the shadow thing, i know he's not popular here lol.

and it's not about you not living up to your word, it's that you aren't here 24/7. it's basically out of your power to prevent it. i think every mod has the best intentions for FL, you tim gow arch, everyone. but people will get out of line every chance they get. and it's not fair to people who are just here to battle.

I strongly feel that the best thing to do was to get rid of it all together, even if its just for a month. let the fucking trolls move on, and then try it again.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

they'll just come back. it's just the matter of ignoring the trolls or... the members letting us know who the trolls are. why get rid of a benefit for you guys just to appease the trolls?? tell me/smoka/born/tim who these trolls are and we'll fuckin ban em..

working on an IP ban for Dlb as we speak. that'll make this place run 10x smoother for weeks, I bet you anything. when we get faggots like him fucking up forums... getting rid of THEM is the best way to do shit. why get rid of something that benefits the forum because one or two guys are fuckin it up. get rid of those two guys. they're no loss. 14 year old dlb will move on and troll somewhere else until eventually he hits puberty at the age of 28 and moves out of moms house. it's all about ignoring the small problems like these douche fucks... taking care of them the right way.

you can't possibly end all issues... but to have a panic attack over one damn chat thread because of a few bugs?? fuck that, squash the fuckin bugs and move on.

Battle Record
    242-30

if these forums were meant to run with no trips or faults...

we wouldn't need mods.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ok, well you've sold me. if you're dedicated to banning trolls then i'm all for it.

Let me suggest one thing. as it is, there's not going to be any clear cut definition on who's beefing and who's just trolling. how about you limit the FL chat to people that are in the active rankings in FL? anything else is considered freeposting. just like LLL. gives more incentive for people in the chat to keep battling.

Battle Record
    242-30

it's an idea.. if things get bad in here then it can be an option we'll use. but right now we'll see how finding the trolls manually goes.

Battle Record
    64-17

also, helps make it more difficult for cats to race to 50 posts and start voting when they arent experienced enough to.

Battle Record
    242-30

I think it would be dope as FUCK... to attract veteran attention to the Front Lines... to make battling here, as credible as battling in a league.. all it would take is 10-20 decent/dope as fuck battlers and you basically got a full time, never ending league of battlers competing for a title... I think I'm gonna start battling here again... the thought of THAT sort've motivates me... there's not as many noobs/trolls as there were 2 years ago... there's actually hardly any.. everyone in here is either okay, decent, or dope.. we just need more of them. voting is great, battles are getting closed quickly... it would just be so ideal to have it happen like that... plus, on top of credibility, your wins are actually recorded unlike the LLL who just hides them never to be seen again in a closed battles area.

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    it's an idea.. if things get bad in here then it can be an option we'll use. but right now we'll see how finding the trolls manually goes.
    it got bad, hence the situation. there's no reason against doing that. general conversation is what the lounge is for, and i'm on the same page as you with keeping this chat all FL/Beef related.

idk, i'm not gonna tell you how to run this place. but as someone who is fairly active, and doesn't get involved in a lot of nonsense, i'm asking you to seriously consider it. maybe talk to the other guys about it.

all that aside, i see you got an 11th medal, congrats on that. and i'm glad you're going to start battling again. it's good for FL.

Battle Record
    64-17

^^posted without seeing your last one

i agree, if you start battling in here, and the other mods do as well, it will attract more LLL-like competition. i hope it works out that way.

Battle Record
    242-30

yeah I think I'm signing out of netcees.. gonna focus on WoP, OM, FL... make this shit look good/better with you guys... sort've feelin' like I need to pull my weight a little more.

Battle Record
    64-17

if you, gow, and arch start battling again, the top tier of battlers in here will be pretty sick.

Battle Record
    242-30

word... no body is above battling. I think it's just a lack of motivation/beef/and competition that makes them steer clear of the area.

LLL is labeled as more credible because there's more CREDIBLE battlers there.. what attracts them to be there?? well, it's the fact that there's a bunch of dope battlers there to compete with.. all we need to do to make that happen here?? a couple more dope battlers... and then the rest will follow.

Battle Record
    64-17

well i think it's up to me and you to start beef with other dope battlers then. lol

King/Arch vs Gow/Cry? hahahaha

Battle Record
    242-30

lmfao, fuck a tag battle. that shit's wack.

I'll go one on one with any of you fuckers though