Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: All New Tracks up now from Da ZuLu

All New Tracks up now from Da ZuLu

http://soundcloud.com/zulumane

Creating Original Hip-Hop.
    Feedback is appreciated!

:boonigga:

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Re: All New Tracks up now from Da ZuLu

Leesburg is not that far away...

Fountain Pen Fantasy

The beat is very experimental...your flow is pretty sharp...the delivery could be a tad stronger but I do like the female vocals that are introduced in the beat...

Cigarette Break #3

Dope beat that you are rhyming over...I like your stream of thought...you present a lot of scattered thoughts but they seem to connect well...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

haha hate the tag at the start of cigarette break #3 but the actual beat is def cool, ur flows ok, vocal quality isnt too good, ur delivery needs more emotion in it, sounds like your reading , lyrics were pretty cool tho all over the place haha, well done tho man

Fountain Pen Fantasy

The Beat is strange to say the least. Your vocals were clear enough to understand but the delivery lacked aggression and as I-M-E said, lacked emotion. The flow was as good it could get on a beat like that, again putting some emotion into the delivery could've helped it and lastly the lyrics were good.

Cigarette Break #3

The beat was nice, flow was good and the lyrics were very good. Delivery was good but lacked swag[if you know what I mean]. Also it would've been good if you had recorded some overdubs. Another thing I noticed, I dunno if it was just me, was that the length of your bars was uneven causing you to spit some bars faster than the other.

Will drop feeds for the rest of the tracks later..