View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • kool-killa

0 0%
  • Verbaly Abusive

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Warning newbs be warned reading may cause dizzyness. Its gonna be hot!

Verbaly Abusive

Exclamation Warning newbs be warned reading may cause dizzyness. Its gonna be hot!

you know the rules
    24 hours check it

im checkin in right now

DesigneR
    Battle Record
    25-12
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lol hahahahaha aight then we can battle here don't DUCK.............................................. .................................................. ...............................

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

IJL
    ProjectTribulatum

AbOmInAtIoN
    okay guys.............................................. .lets get this shit goin...........................anytime now

Verbaly Abusive
    aight ima post in like 30 min 45 min
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Verbaly Abusive
    K Kool, put down the dildo, this aint -play time-...
    A Win 4 U? Brain musta been on "milk cartons", cuz you -lost your mind-//
    "Dick Tracey of Emc's brains" way I "detect whackness in yah mind"
    Vbusive "strapped watches to your spine" so you kno Kool gon "back down this time"!!//
    Like "Gifts from an anti christ" I already "(w)rapped Kool up"..
    jail time..C'mon Kool your barz still weak, fess up!//
    Brainiac? Only if you "threw tests in the air" could you get your marks up!!!
    Vbusive "rock more stylez on this dummy" than "manicans for Mr. Dressup"!!!!//
    Gangsta? Like "lower-case-letters" way i "Drop G's", You need to "tat lyric to your arm" to "handle these frees"!!??
    Dudez straight multis, texts more "shady" than "visors", Your girlz iller than you n that doesnt even suprise her!
    Stroke of Genious!Way i get "handjobs from brainiacs" Now who's Wiser?//
    "scarred your face" like your prick..Lackin' confidence is no coincidence when only thing cocky is your dick!!
    Indifferences in Skill! You dropped "soap purposly" so peoples could feel your shit!
    Kool Killa know to "grip cocks" n get his "mindblown!!" I broke the silence when your girl got a taste of my chromosones!!!
    "tearing apart small phones" was the only time you "ripped a MICRO-phone"!!!//
    It's bad newz when Vbusive beatin on these sad foolz, You never been labeld"da shit" you only had stoolz!!!
    Concept of "handlin' my flows" is UNTRUE! Its like "armless kids in a pool"!!! Punches litterly make you spit, cuz they draw drool!!!//
    Aint tyte when you gotta "punch blind date guests" to say you "hit singles"!!(Blind date a show for singles)
    Death at Gay Pride Parades cuz him n fags mingle!!//
    Learn to rhyme, then maybe your stern mind will shine! Ill "compress your heart" till your "beats are flatlined"
    I'll "cut out your eyes" n show them to RB,so you "on sight(site)" next time!!!
    You blow knobs..so you think your head does a good job?!!!
    It's sad to think he's not a "gay" but yet it doesnt even take a neptunes beat to get Kool's "head to bob"!!!!!//
    Beating you is no prob..I thought"James Bond movies"only had "oddjobs"!!!(character from james bond!)I'll "serve you macs" Like Mc'd's serves fat slobs!!!//
    Like "You an Herbs 69'd verses" way ya'll styles suck both ways(got the style of a newb)
    Came to rejuvinate your record, cuz you having skill?? Gone are those days! Next thing you kno Kool will b in jail for raping a couple gays!!!//
    Its punches to the ear, so your hunches r rite! YOU BETTER STAY CLEAR!!
    If theres a dude with his pants down..U know Kool is near!!!
    Like "fags confronted with Homophobic Serial Killers" way i put "fear in this queer"!!!//
    Im more vicious but dont hate! Im "gangster" after i serve you this "9"!!!
    5 victories? i don't see success as one of your traits..It's "Timex's on Bibles" way "I've timed your fate"!!!///(timex's a watch. Get it????)

Verbaly Abusive
    Post by 130 pm central time or its a no show