is the question itself?
    Eg. 'Why are we here?'
    Where the only possible answer
    would be to ask 'Why ARE we here?'
    The unobtainable truth,
    and we'll all just keep searching.
    - A skeletal horde,

because...

What is a question if you're not looking for the answer?
    This isn't a Q&A. Just a lone Q.
    Last edited by Android; March 29th, 2011 at 11:23 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why'd they riot in the UK just to take some stuff?
    While the houses of parliament still remained untouched.
    - Mikill Pane

Battle Record
    1-2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Mikill Pane

Battle Record
    1-2

Re: Q.

up.

- Mikill Pane

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

thy kingdom come thy will be done. its been years since ive written it seems. but for a born again rookie, I like. insight is still wanting but the emotion came out clear. beat per measure was accomplished but broken from 4 line to 2 but all in all i do salute the emotion. anger to reflection very theraputic

Well And, when I was around last year I thought you were one of the best poets I read pieces from, I come back, and you still do it. This was thrilling from start to finish.

I liked the concept because really it was simple. Just a simple question from you to the reader, and every bit of feedback you get from people is thier answer.
    In the last two stanza's you rocked it, socked it right in the belly and won the battle. I can draw a lot just from them and it reminded me of words that I would/should of wrote.
    Fantastic matey, keep doing it.

never thought you'd miss the blueprints in my eyes.

s c y t s o p h r e n i a

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Enjoyed your start. I liked the play on sown/sewn. It had some great wording, but i felt like I extracted the least meaning from it. (Maybe a case of too much meaning in too few words? dunno.) The sentenses in themselves had some wonderful images. I also really liked 'cracking lips wit a grin'.
    Also liked how you ask her(?) to 'sand' your heart, then how that wove in with desert. Clever stuff, bro. You employed rhyme sparingly, but effectively, making this very enjoyable. I liked how you let idea develop themselves throughway, causing the poem to weave into itself. Sometimes this could make it look like u were just writing on, sort of like a rant. But I thought it worked well here, and you maintained a grip on your idea.

Read quite a number of poems on what's the meaning of life?', and this is among the outstanding ones. Good clear expressions without losing a poetic touch. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for this

Florida home of some of the best..Flo Rida, Zak Baggans, Rick Ross, T-pain, Plies, Jake Owen, Lynyrd Skynyrd and Wesley Wymer

It was okay, it could have made a bit more sense. It was good, don't get me wrong,
    my favorite part was "This prelude to the Séance/ communicate with my spirit." that I think was the best part, the rest kinda seems depressing, just keep working on it.
    Our finger prints don't fade from the lives we touch.
    He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

I liked. i thought it was very powerful conceptually, i thought the first two stanzas were beautifully written. The rest was ,in my opinion, equivalent in concept, perhaps even better, but not in eloquence. Great poem

Tongues curve like sickles,
    reaping what you sewn?
    thats has to be the best two starting lines ive seen on in a while, the metaphoric wordplay of these lines is magnificent hahaha.

Maybe sand the rust from this heart
    and I'll desert you like the rest,
    again the metaphorical wordplay is just something to aww over i mean the depth of these few lines i just quoted goes deep and i just started reading lol. i def like your style of writing very relaxed feel to it..like the words are effortless.

this piece is full of lines like i just quoted i mean the flawless execution of wordplay along with the imagery you provided made this a very interesting and fun read. i thought subject you chose was a little used but dam your writing style shined and made this subject almost new very nicely done man.

A word, a dream, a trinket?
    A world, a breath, a casket?
    Maybe upward,
    but humans have never been adept
    ...in the aviation of self
    the first quote just stood out to me and i just simply loved those two lines, the second quote is just a true statement expressed in your onway, which i loved great observation on human nature...keep writing man i look forward to reading more from you

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar

lmao at that lost in love guy.

well, android, I never got around to thanking you for urging me to get into ps, so thank you! On to the poem; It had a very natural approach than what I normally see from you. The self aviation stanza was absolute sex, very poignant. Questions lead to more questions is an interesting topic, though I can't wholeheartedly agree with your assessment; discovering new questions is almost as exciting as finding the answer. Digging away through questions gives us a better understanding of the answer. One thing I didn't like was the ending; the wording just left something to be desired. Good poem.
    De Kapitein

Touch My Beard Extinctor Draconis's Avatar
    De Kapitein