Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Aeral 4-2 Vs. Arch. 3-1 -Vote-

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins

Aeral 4-2 Vs. Arch. 3-1 -Vote-

Lethal Lyricist League Week 11

Due Times

Check in due Thursday 11.59pm EST.
    - if you don't check in by this time, you WILL be Dqued
    Verses due by Friday 11.59pm EST.
    - 2 hour grace period, if used -3 votes
    -Max. Extension = 24 hours, to be granted by your opponent.

Line Limits
    10 min and 20 max…If no line limit agreed, second battler to post must match first battler. But ultimately, first battler gets to set the line number by how much he posts.

Links
    Must Leave 4 links to the battles you voted on in this thread somewhere. I'm not going to search for your votes. Failing to vote will result in -2 votes for every missing link.

Battle Record
    18-5

Re: Aeral 4-2 Vs. Arch. 3-1

Word.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

hello kind sir... i'm just checking into the battle to let you know that i will be dropping a verse this week... i regret to tell you that in this verse, i will be degrading you and probably your girlfriend (whether you actually have one or not)... i don't know too much about you and i am far too lazy to read your previous battles, so i may drop similar concepts... but do not fret... i will put a unique twist on it so it will be an interesting read nonetheless...

in the history of text battles, there has been many instances like this one, where one person seems to be the overwhelming favorite to win... but there is always the chance that you will get the upset... that YOU, young Aeral, can be the David to slay the Arch Goliath... with that... i bid you farewell until we get into a textual match of witty fisticuffs... have a wonderful week until then...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...613/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...605/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...601/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...609/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...602/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...603/index.html
    Last edited by The Archetype; May 8th, 2011 at 11:15 PM

Battle Record
    18-5

Quote Originally Posted by God 0f War
    u son of a bitch i thought I WAS UR FAVORITE
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch
    lmao... you beat me too much...
    arch reachin out to higher powers, cuz theres no denying me this win,
    see i would just say "pray to g0d".. but whats to stop him from bodying u again!
    You garbage, & its the REAL personals that are provin ya worthless,
    "CUZ YOU KNOW YOU SUCK....."
    ..when ur check in is a more INTERESTING READ than ur whole fucking verse is
    you claimin vet status, but homie ur battles have never intrigued,
    so congrats on being around forever..
    need i remind you its also been THAT long since u champed a league!
    retarded fuck, you were never respected, you ain't hot here,
    & I get that its a long road to success.. but he still ridin the short bus to top tier
    U ain't gettin props queer. joined in '03, yet you managed to stay wack?
    He's been around for "So Long, Everybody".. but we all wish he'd UP and just SAY THAT!
    ya 3-1 record made me think u were decent. but wow, this faggots helpless
    cuz u not making it past THE BIG 3 this week, niggas should call u the celtics!
    U talk up a storm. proves this clowns really been dyin ta get slayed,
    & he's livin in the past.. that explains why even ur current event punches r played
    Last edited by Aeral; May 6th, 2011 at 10:49 PM

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Well...

You were a nobody when you registered. Made the league but I don't know how you got in
    Now you're known for making a name for yourself... then becoming completely irrelevant
    No one thinks this noob can beat a vet. He's not the upstart to pave the way
    You being decent is a Con Aer... w/ no Nic Cage to save the day
    His chick is fat as fuck with an average face. She wouldn't get a look from other guys
    She'd be on the median... chicks that aren't obese would be on the other side
    Don't claim you make music or sell out shows. I can't see those lies ending well
    How can we believe you wreck mics? Last week you lost to Mike Wrecka in NBL
    You've dropped sub par for 6 weeks. I haven't seen you throw one punch that was crazy
    But we know you're the shit... being lit in the bag in your avy
    Every time I drop I get an ovation. It's a celebration in each battle I ever wrote
    Shit, my verses leave people punching Aer... for dropping that shit he considers dope
    So don't claim you're some sort of gangsta pulling bitches. Your tough talk leaves us rolling
    You'll never be interested in a Lady, thug... unless she's really some nigga trolling

...blah...

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Aeral 4-2 Vs. Arch. 3-1 -Vote-

He's been around for "So Long, Everybody".. but we all wish he'd UP and just SAY THAT!

vs

His chick is fat as fuck with an average face. She wouldn't get a look from other guys
    Every time I drop I get an ovation. It's a celebration in each battle I ever wrote
    Shit, my verses leave people punching Aer... for dropping that shit he considers dope

Arch was just more consistent. Aer had some pretty bad misses to go with what I quoted.

v/Arch
    AI

Battle Record
    18-6

see i would just say "pray to g0d".. but whats to stop him from bodying u again!
    nice
    dope
    nice, could have been worded smoother but I'm feelin it
    & I get that its a long road to success.. but he still ridin the short bus to top tier
    dunno about this 1 tbh
    dope
    decent
    & he's livin in the past.. that explains why even ur current event punches r played
    dope concept, wording could have been better

You were a nobody when you registered. Made the league but I don't know how you got in
    Now you're known for making a name for yourself... then becoming completely irrelevant
    ehh OK
    nice flip on the air/aer.. but damn that is a played nameplay concept
    dope
    Don't claim you make music or sell out shows. I can't see those lies ending well
    ok
    You've dropped sub par for 6 weeks. I haven't seen you throw one punch that was crazy
    nice, wording could have been better
    dope flip..
    So don't claim you're some sort of gangsta pulling bitches. Your tough talk leaves us rolling
    You'll never be interested in a Lady, thug... unless she's really some nigga trolling
    lmao, basic but funny

I dunno.. I wasn't expecting it but I think aer might have edged this one out.. no hate arch.. GL to both..

v- aer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

ok. just average tho.
    i thought his check in was roflzz...this was a good spin off it tho. so i say ok.
    miss. inaccurate personal n not hard hitting. he been around forever before he champed lol
    miss.
    nice. wording coulda been better but i liked this
    weak
    blah. weak. miss. wack. take ur pick.

vs

ok generic punch
    damn. nice nameplay.
    not feeling...no sting.
    ok personal
    crazy n avy dont rhyme fella. decent line tho.
    another decent nameplay. thought the exection coulda been better, but it was still nice...
    lol...this was funny to me

aer had a couple ok lines, but a bunch of generic crap that just didn't hit at all. complete misses imo. arch had np's n personals. his np's were creative n hard hitting. his personal stung. he had some good generic noface lines too...overall he beasted this nigga easily tbh

v/ arch's check in
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

this was wrded really bad man
    nice
    ur wording killed u n made this seem like a statement n thats it
    this was ok
    pnice wordng was good
    i dont like this it didnt hit hard to me
    pthis was ok

vs

this doesnt ryhme arche]
    this was clever
    rofl
    this was a nice hit
    ok
    no
    lmao

as i said in chat consistency wont his for arche, the first 3 bars of aer's 2 of emw as worded bad n made em hit really bland, arche had consistency while i dont think he threw any haymakers i thought the median or mic wrecka was lotb

v/arche

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

this was wrded really bad man
    nice
    ur wording killed u n made this seem like a statement n thats it
    this was ok
    pnice wordng was good
    i dont like this it didnt hit hard to me
    pthis was ok

vs

this doesnt ryhme arche]
    this was clever
    rofl
    this was a nice hit
    ok
    no
    lmao

as i said in chat consistency wont his for arche, the first 3 bars of aer's 2 of emw as worded bad n made em hit really bland, arche had consistency while i dont think he threw any haymakers i thought the median or mic wrecka was lotb

v/arche

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

vs.

close battle imo...idk what's with the bitching about the wording in Aer's verse...tbh it reads fine if you actually slow down and read the shit...Arch just dropped a more consistent verse and had the lotb with the Mike Wrecka line imo

Vote - Arch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.